U2 to perform LIVE every night on LETTERMAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letterman115.jpg

Letterman116.jpg

Letterman117.jpg

Letterman118.jpg

Letterman119.jpg

Letterman120.jpg

Letterman121.jpg

Letterman122.jpg

Letterman123.jpg

Letterman124.jpg

Letterman125.jpg

Letterman126.jpg

I must've missed it, I just watch the video but didn't see it! What time is it?

:lol: NVm, watched again and saw it. WTF Adam, Wtf? :lmao:

And can you forward my email after today... because I'm moving to Larry Mullen Circle, as soon possible!
:drool combust: :rockon sexywink:

and thar she goes!
and you'll find me on Bono Blvd! :sexywink:
I couldn't spell the full word (nothing looked right!) so I abbreviated it! :lmao: DUH!

Nice to see Bono on stage in his sexy boots. drool: I was beginning to think he was only going to wear the creepers for performances.

:lmao: I didn't really notice the :drool: boots till watched the YT replay

Doesn't he remind you of Cary Grant here? drool:

:hmm: yeah, in that pic, yeah!
Aw man - they're actually going to speak on the show tonight? Does that mean I have to stay up again? :angry:

:shame: picky,picky,picky........ zu! LOL

Yes, Edge! shame: giggle

And I loved how Larry really got into it. lol: cute:

But what was with the melted cheese thing that Adam had to say? lol: It looked like he didn't even want to say it! lmao:

Edge LOL
Larry has been so funny and more at ease with this type of stuff. very nice! : )

the cheese thing..... the only thing i could think of was back in the day when they toured the USA first & second time........ tour bus .......not THAT much money....
MAYBE....melted cheese on top of stuff in questionable diners along the road/outskirts of towns they'd pass....... Oh wait, that was MY trip across the USA----- J/K. Or if they had a toaster oven in the bus and again with the less than glorious food perhaps, MELTED CHESSE TO THE RESCUE!:eek:

Maybe Adam didn't want to remember!
Hey it's a theory! ; )

laura and dazz it was nice to meet you both! thanks for posting all the great pics laura! hug:
It was cool to meet you as well, pbd! I hope you trip home was smooth! : )

Thank you for these!!!
LOL
we're rocking w stars & chiz! congrats!

thank you BF1, U2Jg, chaz & enjah for the photos & screen caps,and the others you put up the YTVids! :hug:S & :bow:S all!

I have to watch the GOYB YTit's the only one i didn't see sdirect on Letterman cause I was still so buzzed I came here to the net cafe and hung out with my PLEBA friends!
in fact enjah's avi-- that was me running home all the nights (cept Tues/Fri) from outside letterman's to go home and watch it on TeeVee.

Great to meet you,laura, also, and hang with my bud cari, too.

hi everyone!

sorry for my absence but i was in the city staying with family and didn't have comp access.

we saw u2 perform igciidgct on letterman, got to see all 4 of the boys, took a pic with bono, and got into gma! it was a great week! unfortunately my camera sucks (gotta get a new one before the tour) and i barely got any good pics. :sad: but i will try to post them when i get back to cali!

laura and dazz it was nice to meet you both! thanks for posting all the great pics laura! :hug:

congrats to everyone who met the band or got to see a performance this week!!!

It was great meeting you. We did have a great week and so many more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom