U2 @ the 2009 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
I know it hasn't started yet, but better open a thread too soon than too late :wink: At least I have figured out which program is broadcasting the show live here where I live :) U2 is rumoured to be the opening act, they rehearsed GOYB a couple of times yesterday at the Staple's Center. Bono was reported to be wearing eyeliner instead of shades :wink:

Here's the article from the Toronto Sun:

News from the Grammys | Music | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

And from Canadian Press:

The Canadian Press: Bono goes shades-less as U2 warm up for Grammy Awards performance

I am really excited about the performance, it will be the first live performance of their new single. Just watched the video earlier on. I was away for a couple of days and decided for myself not to take part in the album discussion anymore because I don't want to spoil it for me. I've listened to the clips and enjoyed them very much, and I just want to enjoy U2's new music and be happy and excited about their new stuff.

I hope we'll soon get some pictures from the Grammy Award. It will surely be a great performance. Can't wait to see the guys live again.

I can't wait to hear it! :hyper:

Although, I'll have to tape it cause I'm missing it!!

I can't wait to see those blues. Less than 3 hours to go and 22 minutes to the red carpet.

SHADELESS!

2cijuon.gif

If I can remember from recent years I don't remember seeing them on the carpet or in any interviews.

I'm so nervous. Here in Spain it will be 2 in the morning when our irish giants burn the stage. eyeliner or not,I would like to see Bono without shades. With or without eyeliner Bono! Burn it all guys!!! burn it aaaall! hey hey eeeeeh :rockon: :combust:

tonight mantra is: i'm not going to fall asleep,i'm not going to fall asleep... :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom