U2 @ the 2009 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ATgAAABSwQViJ02pjy0WGCxDuQMF0zOzNQRUwdvJXywwbDTt7DovsbEJZUsT6fSJ_DtGyrvXIdnJ3BkXjZiP8X8uhux2AJtU9VCJ0gB3rivW6v3BMWK9DKQJzjKmBQ.jpg

:ohmy: This is just too much to handle in the morning.

Bono looked very sexy with the eyeliner, I like that "punk" look. Great shirt. The only thing missing were the boots.

Thanks so much everyone for the pix & vids!
Agreed with last_unicorn, that Bono pic is way too sexy for first thing in the morning :drool: lmao. ahh bono *sigh* the crush is so not get-overable lol.

Thanks for the videos and pics! :D

I think Larry has definitely dyed his hair or something... I almost didn't recognise him in one of those photos earlier!

I think whoever mixed the sound at that performance should be sacked.... and for a song with THAT bassline, the lack of Adam on screen was disappointing. :tsk:

Beyond that... YAY LIVE BOOTS! :hyper:

I like the performance. Only minor things are, wtf why is Edge's guitar and mic volume so low, and why can't Bono remember his lyrics for ONCE in his life? :doh:

I like the performance. Only minor things are, wtf why is Edge's guitar and mic volume so low, and why can't Bono remember his lyrics for ONCE in his life? :doh:

Who needs to remember lyrics if you have them displayed in super size on a screen? :wink:

Seriously, I did only hear one minor mistakes, but Bono is very well known for sponteanously changing lyrics during the song.

Sound wasn't great, but I don't think it was the band's fault. I think there were some problems with guitar and microphone. After all, it's the Grammys, most artists don't perform live there.

Hi onekea :wave:

And THANKS for the yummy pictures.

I like the pictures of Bono in front of the screen, with the random lyric parts.

Who needs to remember lyrics if you have them displayed in super size on a screen? :wink:

Seriously, I did only hear one minor mistakes, but Bono is very well known for sponteanously changing lyrics during the song.

Sound wasn't great, but I don't think it was the band's fault. I think there were some problems with guitar and microphone. After all, it's the Grammys, most artists don't perform live there.

Well if he looked at it it would've helped :wink:

The sound wasn't the band's fault at all. The sound people from the Grammy's need to be fired instantly. It's not that hard to do a proper soundcheck and adjust volumes, I did that in highschool. :crack: It's seriously not that hard.

Peterr recorded the performance on a HD recorder and he said he was uploading that. :) I'm sure it'll appear soon.

Back
Top Bottom