U2 smoking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larryjapanbrazilianflagcigs.jpg

I like this pic a lot:heart:

:doh: but thank you for the pictures, Bonocomet!! I thin he only smoke at partys.. but no..

STOP SMOKING ALL!!

Grtzz.

I thought Bono had supposedly quit, but then there's that new pic from the Argentinian mag to prove otherwise hehe :wink:

I remember that Bono starts smoking aigain in 2003, quits in 2009 and smokes 2010/2011 sometimes.

Larry is still smoking I think,

Edge I don't know,

Adam quits in 2001,

That's all I remember.

Grtzz.

Alan? :eyebrow:

Adam started with smoking pretty early, in highschool. Now he's the only one of them who doesn't smoke. They all smoked cigs in the 80s, Bono smokes small cigars called cigarillios since Zoo era. He doesn't constantly smoke anymore because it damages his voice too much, but occasionally he can be spotted with a pack of cigs. Larry only smokes outside because his kids tell him off. As far as I know Edge still smokes as well, though I've not seen any evidence lately.

That's all I remember.

Since when did Adam give up smoking? Throughout U2's history you always see him with a smoke.

How do we know when the boys quit/start up smoking? Do people ask this when trying to get an autograph? lol For all we really know they are all pack-a-day smokers and have been since high school.

Back
Top Bottom