U2 Protest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
I finally finished scanning this very cool book. There are a lot of nice old photos. I'm still working on all the scans, and will post them here as I go. Enjoy! :)

u2Protestcover60.jpg

:up: You know, I saw that resized into an LJ icon once, and I had no idea it was a book cover, I just thought someone had written "U2 Protest" on a picture of Bono for some reason :lol:

bonocomet said:
I finally finished scanning this very cool book. There are a lot of nice old photos. I'm still working on all the scans, and will post them here as I go. Enjoy! :)

u2Protestcover60.jpg

oh cool!!I only had this pic smaller!!AWESOME Comet :up:

Hopefully I'll set up my scanner soon because I have som verrrrry ols fanzines Id love to scan :)

u2protestadam70.jpg

(Some of these pics look blurry, but that's the way they look in the book, including the pic of Bono on the front cover)

Last edited:
It's a book :yes:

The cover I posted above is actually the paper slip cover that is over the book... these thumbnails are the actual front and back covers of the book.

front

back

click to see full size

Well... I can't read it because it's in Japanese! But it looks to be a book of song lyrics from the era, also bios, and lots of photos.

u2protestbackcover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom