U2 Protest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have they ever played a song for the first time on a later tour, when the song was not played on the tour its album debuted on? ( :huh: Awkward sentence :der: you know what I mean I hope!)

Your're probably right. But never say never? :hmm:

The truth is, on average, U2 play 22 songs per night. On average, they play 7-8 songs from the new album. That leaves 14-15 songs left in the setlist.

Chances are that many of the "...Atomic Bomb" songs will not make the 14-15 in the setlist for the next tour.

They will probably still play "Vertigo" and hopefully "City of Blinding Lights" but "Miracle Drug", "Love And Peace", "Yahweh", "Fast Cars". "All Because of You" and maybe even "Sometimes You Can't Make It..." probably won't be played.

Haha I guess my sentence made no sense. I'm wondering if they have ever played a song for the first time (lets say AMAAW) on a tour (lets say next tour) when that song was never played on the tour that coincided with its album. (Vertigo tour/HTDAAB)? I just am wondering if that has happened before? :hmm:

Do not tell me you have been my competition on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost that auction awhile back.
:ohmy:

:lol: LOL I hope not!! It was quite awhile ago, and I don't remember anyone else bidding. Hmmm... I still see them there every once in awhile. *ahem*

You are too funny! I actually did bid on the *ahem* but with the War program included, well, I always get out spent on that item.

So, what do you usually collect as far as U2 items?

Sorry, I'm changing the subject. You can PM me if you'd like.

:wink: Oh I was aheming because I checked ebay before I made that post and I saw there was another U2 Protest book listed. (I didn't want to draw attention to it in case you were going to bid on it). But now I see it ended with no bids.

I collect magazines and posters. I'm also trying to complete my vinyl collection (I'm missing 2 albums) and singles on vinyl but I don't really buy those from ebay as I prefer the fun of finding those by digging thru boxes at stores like Amoeba Records.

I sometimes collect various unusual or funny U2 items as well, like dolls, or condoms :lol:

Back
Top Bottom