U2 Pictures.(Bono pictures only..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhubarbarian

Babyface
Hey..who do I talk to around here if I wanted a "specific" style or picture of him..?

If I have to talk about them here it won't be re: their music..I can assure you of that.!

Why was Dik kicked out for? did he drink or something?

If you wanted a specific picture, it'd help if you specified what you're looking for...

And Dik wasn't kicked out, he joined the Virgin Prunes and both parties decided he was better suited there, rather than with then Feedback.

Again, if you're looking for a certain pic of Bono, like Bono wearing shades, hats or from a certain concert or other venue, you just have to ask. This is Pleba, where you can find practically any pic of U2 there is, you just have to be courteous and ask nicely and you'd be amazed at how helpful the members here can be. Although you making statements such as "If I have to talk about them here it won't be re: their music..I can assure you of that.!" I can assure you, won't win you many friends, so you might be wasting your time here!?!

Hey thanks for the help..Hey i'm gonna try to add a signature like everyone else when i have time..So I can ONLY talk about them here right? nothing else..

You can only have a signature if you're a premium member. Avatars are for everyone, though.

And this part of the forum is mainly for photos and picture requests and stuff like that, though we have an articles and a youtube thread. It's for discussing U2 matter, yes.

Hey my politburo is sequestering me here for a few days..they won't want me to post in other parts of this place...sorry.. Hey is Dik his nickname? is it because of his surliness that resulted from his drinking before he got the ax(no pun intended)

Right... Yet I'd say your comments are more suited for LS anyway.

Dik isn't his nickname. It's his real name. It's short for Richard, which is his birth name.
And what do you mean with his drinking before he got the ax? I'm not sure I follow what you mean here..

hey..lets just say I hear things....#littlebirdsspeaknopunintended

And what about Normal Hewson? why was HE booted?

EDIT: hey someone should start a thread about "their" nicknames...

Also maybe, in time I'll bring more of my politburo here..

I must warn you..they know little of those other guys.

Well if you know so much then you'd know that Bono's brother, Norman, was never in the band! And that this Dik, aka Richard Evans, that you keep on asking about, is The Edge's, aka David Evans and U2's guitarist, his brother!!

hey..lets just say I hear things....#littlebirdsspeaknopunintended

And what about Normal Hewson? why was HE booted?

EDIT: hey someone should start a thread about "their" nicknames...

Also maybe, in time I'll bring more of my politburo here..

I must warn you..they know little of those other guys.

If you hear things, maybe you should go see a professional..

NormaN hewson is Bono's brother, he was never anywhere near the band...

Who exactly do you mean with 'their'? And there's plenty of information found on wikipedia and such.

Perhaps you should start talking with Annie on here, I think you guys would get along brilliantly.

If you hear things, maybe you should go see a professional..

Perhaps you should start talking with Annie on here, I think you guys would get along brilliantly.

Oh no..God no..

Hey is she from Mancunia or...?

October? WHAT?? You gotta be kidding me...

Back
Top Bottom