U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Wow Edge does have similarities with piccolo. Namely a bald head and very high intelligence! Awesome work for using paint!

:hmm: I wonder who the other two would be. Adam's laid back and relaxed... hm. There's not many relaxed Z fighters, only Piccolo's quite calm. Larry I can imagine being Yamcha.

I took the easy way out and simply made a replica using a more recent picture of Bono.
I did the best I could, hope you'll enjoy the result:

musicchange2010.jpg

The old less recent picture one has been my wallpaper for my laptop for months I might have to replace it with this one, it's lovely!:applaud:

Now to do Adam as Kirk!

Yes, Adam. Think about it. Suave, debonair Captain Kirk. Nailing every green-skinned space babe in the galaxy, fighting the Klingons and the Romulans cool as a cucumber, and doing everything with a smile on his face. Adam. Kirk. Larry would be Bones, for sure. Bono... :hmm:

:lol: Wow Edge does have similarities with piccolo. Namely a bald head and very high intelligence! Awesome work for using paint!

:hmm: I wonder who the other two would be. Adam's laid back and relaxed... hm. There's not many relaxed Z fighters, only Piccolo's quite calm. Larry I can imagine being Yamcha.

Piccolo is taken... Maybe android 17 , he likes to hit things. And has the "concentrated look "

Who will be Trunks?

I need some pics of you and which band member you want to be chopped with. :wink:
sicy[at]interference.com

My daughter made one for someone's birthday years ago, but it's never been posted here. :shifty: (I'll have to see if I have permission from the birthday girl before posting it.)

CHIS MARTIN :lol: Yep , he's the excellent villain.

Goldenwanker?

Back
Top Bottom