U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for your amusement...

EdgeSpock.

EdgeSpockcopy.jpg

Thanks guys!! :hug: :D

Haha I can imagine Larry grumbling something like "WELL FUCK OFF" after the Referee gives him a red card :lol: And Bono trying to convince the Referee to not give them a yellow/red card or foul , etc, and the others will be all like "Will he ever give up?" :lol:

Thanks guys!! :hug: :D

Haha I can imagine Larry grumbling something like "WELL FUCK OFF" after the Referee gives him a red card :lol: And Bono trying to convince the Referee to not give them a yellow/red card or foul , etc, and the others will be all like "Will he ever give up?" :lol:

Hahaha exactly!:lol:
I hope they're scorin and pulling their shirts over their heads:wink:

I think Adam would be waving/charming at the girls in the crowd,
and start an illegal betting booth, make lots of money , and feck off.:wink:

Forgive me, Reggo, I don't appreciate in fantasy films, but what did you mentioned? what film character?

:D
Thanks guys!!! :hug:

Does anyone else imagine Adam getting kicked out of the match for lighting a cigarette on the pitch :D :lol: And leaning beside the goal post, smoking it :lol:

For Domo. :wink:
majinboneta.jpg

I KNEW this topic was familiar to me. Here's one I made ages ago on request of us to be creative with the pic.
bonossj.jpg

I say he should try it. The 'do looks good on him!

:cute::love::hug: Thanks! Yours beats my crap paint quality stuff. But my PS is dead , and the crappy effect kind of makes it funny.
And guess who is piccolo ?

crappypaintboredom.jpg

Kind of inspired by Reggo's Spock , I hope you don't mind that Reggo!
if not , i will give you my address and then you can beat the crap out of me.

If he does do it, I'd like to see that hair implant bill :wink: ka-ching!

And a kamehameha during ultraviolet. Instead of baby , baby baby : Kame, kame, kame, kame--haaaaaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom