U2 Photoshops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Here are a couple pics from the Q shoot with the watermark removed. I keep looking at these pics and they SCREAM "photoshop me!" But I'm having 'photoshoppers block'. :grumpy:

This one looks like Bono is trying to catch something, offer something, or dip someone haha.

0001wowee.jpg

And this one looks like he's pulling something, or about to fly off with his cape. :giggle:

0001wow.jpg

Here are a couple with the watermark removed. I keep looking at these pics and they SCREAM "photoshop me!" But I'm having 'photoshoppers block'. :grumpy:

This one looks like Bono is trying to catch something, offer something, or dip someone haha.

0001wowee.jpg

And this one looks like he's pulling something, or about to fly off with his cape. :giggle:

0001wow.jpg

You're absolutely right Sicy!

Arms outstreched to receive (diva-like) an ENORMOUS bouquet of roses and ribbons and notes (and underwear) from an admiring audience.

The second one is Batgirl. Or Wonder Woman. I haven't made up my mind yet. The cape or the bullety wrist things, you know that the bullets bounce off of (and hit other people :wink:) when she's being fired at.

Oh, I'm not gonna do it. I leave that to some truly dedicated person with time on their hands. :wink::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom