U2 Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I know that all of them at one point or another had dogs. Also that Edge had a vat named Velcro. (I think that's what it's name was anyways...)

6eef66fc.jpg

I'm pretty sure Eve had/has some dogs, I think she's posted about them in the past.

I have a dog named after Bono, does that count? :wink:
8789212800_61fb36d6c3.jpg

I'll count it.(especially if it was a German shepherd.) I had one named after Edge. It was a golden retriever.(Why do I picuter that if edge was a dog he'd be a golden retriever:hmm:. even before I had one.) I also had a pit bull named after Larry.:)

Yup, it's my shepherd. His call name is Nikon, but his "real" name is U-CH SG Alta-Tollhaus Bono SchH1 KKL1 FDCh-S TF-III T1 FO PA CL1-R U-CA UJJ HIT TT CGC. In Germany you give each litter a letter of the alphabet and he was from a "B" litter so I had to choose a name that started with B. Obvious choice!! My pit mix is called Indy because she came from a shelter in Indianapolis, real original lol.

Yup, it's my shepherd. His call name is Nikon, but his "real" name is U-CH SG Alta-Tollhaus Bono SchH1 KKL1 FDCh-S TF-III T1 FO PA CL1-R U-CA UJJ HIT TT CGC. In Germany you give each litter a letter of the alphabet and he was from a "B" litter so I had to choose a name that started with B. Obvious choice!! My pit mix is called Indy because she came from a shelter in Indianapolis, real original lol.

Interesting here in the states it has numbers and no letters..... Also shelter dogs are the best. I got my current dog in Amsterdam.(best but WORST mistake of my life mainly getting a dog from Amsterdam to the US is hard.) I miss Larry :sad: and edge. :sad:

Yay Bono chickens :hyper:

I think these are Larry's
nizza1%2017311.jpg

Interesting here in the states it has numbers and no letters..... Also shelter dogs are the best. I got my current dog in Amsterdam.(best but WORST mistake of my life mainly getting a dog from Amsterdam to the US is hard.)

AKC registrations usually start with two letters and then numbers (at least for GSDs). The letters are earned titles, part of the dog's registered name like if you are a PhD or an MD.

My other two dogs are from a rescue and a shelter. I give them all special names since they are no less special (my pit mix Indy is "Blue Horizon's Indigo Girl" since Blue Horzizon/vom Blauen Horizont is my kennel name).

Larry usually has a lab, right?

Yes Larry normally does but doesn't Adam have/had a lab named Collin?? I'm sticking with Larry though. There is the possibility that the small dog is Anne's or the kids dog. I've only seen bono with Caanan dogs and German shepherd's.

The dog I have now is from Amsterdam. I lived there for about 2-3 years an most of the summer. I still can't speak Dutch and I was really missing home for a while so I named her Cinnabon. But since she is a chihuahua and I live in a very cold place at the moment her woredrobe consists of almost all orange. :) and we'll doggie U2 charms for her collor and I quiet possibly have a U2 dog collor.:whistle: (in all fairness it was Larry's. Edge had a guitar one.)I still need to give her some sort of Dutch name like Lidewij.( pronounced(lee DUH vei)

Irish steve irwin.

Instead of "Look at this sheila!!! :hyper:"

"Look at them , look at them!:hyper: Millions of them"

Totally going to take something squirrelly to the next U2 tour.
I'll make a banner of a squirrel with an elvis suit on , or something. :shifty:
If its that easy to get his attention.

There this evil squirrel where I live who will attack you and is a very obese squirrel. My niece came to visit and I gave her a cupcake and I told her not to leave it outside.... She did and then squirrel was in a tree eating her cupcake.:doh:(It was vanilla, and the squirrel is fine I saw him yesterday.) So after I saw the squirrel eating a cupcake and laughed my ass off. I gave her another one.... The dam squirrel stole that one to. As in chased her inside of the house. She dropped the cupcake she had and ran in and then refused to play outside of my house for TWO days. :angry::| dam squirrels.

OH MY, here in Brazil we name our dogs pretty much what we want.. My friend had a dog named cat and a cat named dog. Needless to say it was hilarious.

When my dog came here, I was trying SO hard to name him Bono, mas my sister (who's the "mother" of my dog) wanted him to be called "León". We ended up calling him "Apollo".

Bono didn't had a peacock who liked to party in the neighrbood? (wasn't a radio show who talked about Bono´s "cock" being a fugitive or something?:lol::lol:)

^ Yeah, there was a tabloid cover that said "Bono's Cock Is Driving Me Crazy!" :lol: I bet someone here has a picture of it.

That's priceless. I wonder if I could find it on eBay and ask Bono to autograph it. :lol::lol:

I remember when I listened to the radio news about this, I couldn't stop laughing

Edit: " Local woman and eyewitness Susan McKeon describes Bono’s cock: “It had a tiny head and a huge body. It was actually quite ugly but I don’t think it’s fully grown.”" -> that's wrong in so many ways....

:ohmy:

I've never heard of this story.

Local woman and eyewitness Susan McKeon describes Bono’s cock: “It had a tiny head and a huge body. It was actually quite ugly but I don’t think it’s fully grown.”

:uhoh:

Ok, she's talking about a bird here.

A large crowd gathered outside the house as news spread that the bird still 'hadn't found what it's looking for', and doesn't appear to suffer from Vertigo, either.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom