U2 Perform at Help Haiti Gala Jan 11, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Bono and Edge with Anaelle Jean-Pierre at the 3rd annual Sean Penn Friends HELP HAITI HOME Gala at the Montage Beverly Hills Jan 11, 2014 Beverly Hills CA.

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA3.jpg~original

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA2.jpg~original

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA3.jpg~original

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA4.jpg~original

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA5.jpg~original

bonoedgeAnaelleJean-Pierre3rdanSeanPennFriendsHELPHAITIHOMEGalaMontageBeverlyHills1-11-2014BeverlyHillsCA6.jpg~original

:ohmy: Is that the darryl jones Lakland bass? Haven't seen that one since the Vertigo tour!

Adam's hair looks pretty awesome. :lol: Almost like early short haired Bono.

Intreating choice, Black strat for Desire and Vertigo. He never played it for those songs before right?

Vertigo has almost all times been played on the blonde telecaster, the mimed cannes performance was the Music Rising strat... I think some promo gigs he played it on a pretty blue one that was too damaged in the floods to bring on tour.

Desire was played on a stratocaster on ZooTv, the skeleton one. Don't really recall seeing any other electric performances of it in a long, long time. The acoustic ones on the 360 adn vertigo tour were played on the explorer I think, just like AoH. Man my memory is rusty on guitar stuff. :lol:

Wow. That first one of them all together on stage kind of made me choke up for a second. Can't wait to watch the videos later on.

Wow, what a surprise :ohmy:

Adam has a new hairstyle, I like it, and Bono has his hair shorter.

So good to see all four of them together on a stage again :heart:

Rhi, I think this no-advance-notice appearance increases the likelihood of them being at Barclay's for the Amnesty event. Keep appearance-bombing events unexpectedly, have people always wondering if they may show up to something... brilliant marketing strategy.

Rhi, I think this no-advance-notice appearance increases the likelihood of them being at Barclay's for the Amnesty event. Keep appearance-bombing events unexpectedly, have people always wondering if they may show up to something... brilliant marketing strategy.
Absolutely! And it is an event/organization they are all very passionate about. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom