U2 on Rolling Stone Oct. 15, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I live in central Europe and it won't be out here for at least another 2 weeks, so you're not the only one. We have a German edition of RS, but the US edition always takes very long here.

The situation is even worse here in Finland which why I just purchased my copy off eBay! The first buyer canceled on me, coz they didn't want to send it overseas!?! :huh: So had to bid on another seller, this time making certain that they would mail abroad, and won and paid for the magazine this morning! :up: It cost me 13,29 in total, the magazine itself only cost 0.99 cents but even with the postage added it's still, believe it or not, cheaper than buying the magazine here!! :|

^ I live in central Europe and it won't be out here for at least another 2 weeks, so you're not the only one. We have a German edition of RS, but the US edition always takes very long here.

The situation is even worse here in Finland which why I just purchased my copy off eBay! The first buyer canceled on me, coz they didn't want to send it overseas!?! :huh: So had to bid on another seller, this time making certain that they would mail abroad, and won and paid for the magazine this morning! :up: It cost me 13,29 in total, the magazine itself only cost 0.99 cents but even with the postage added it's still, believe it or not, cheaper than buying the magazine here!! :|

I understand the both situation...it's very sad for us,and I'm worry if the RS edition Brazil will not copy the RS US,it always the same every month,the same press,but still not came here...but,if there's another place that sells this edition,even that cost so expensive,it worths!
I'm praying for the US edition came here until the end of the October:huh:

I'm quite lucky to be living in a big city. Book stores in our railway stations always have international magazines including Rolling Stone. But you're right, Helen, it's expensive. :huh:

I can't fnd it in my town yet , and the internet stores only sell the megan fox one's.
Same problem:wink:

I can't find spin magazine too, so frustrating, because shipping overseas is so damn expensive . I'll just wait another week and check again.

^ Thanks Andreianloth, hope you get your's too! :up:

Cool, I want it, too. I'll try my luck within the next days, hope the magazine will be out here very soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Silvia! :wink:

Yeah, buying it through eBay was my best option of getting this magazine, coz even when it does finally come out here, which is usually about a month later, there's usually only two or three copies on sale! And now that I no longer live in town, the odds of me finding it in the shops are practically nil!! :shrug:

I looked today, the current issue here is the 12 September one :huh:

So it will be out, but in a view weeks.

I could still order it on ebay, though.

Back
Top Bottom