U2 on Rolling Stone Oct. 15, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgebonoadamrs1009g.png

"My spoon!"

:giggle:

:adam: "I don't know what I'd do without my spoons."
:bono: "Hey, Adam. Can I see that?"

:lmao:

Doin' some selective cropping :hmm:

bonors10-091.jpg

Oh our Irish cowboy is back! :drool: Thanks Cathleen for the great scans! :bow: Having moved back to the sticks, after 3 years of living in Kuopio, it's even harder for me to find these sort of international magazines! :shrug:

Also been very preoccupied this last week or so coz of the pre-sale for U2s Helsinki show next year! I got 3 tickets I was after and am hoping that the demand will be so high that we might get a second show! :pray:

JUST OPENED MY MAILBOX!

Got the cover, soooo pretty! Love the neon "Rolling Stone" title...one of their best covers for sho

I am so freaking excited to be getting this in the post. If it is at ALL damaged, my postman is catching hell. Only thing better would be a cover with all of them on it...I needs my rhythm boys, especially my Adam.

Five days and then Tampa! This is going to be the best birthday experience ever. :love:

Oh, man--I didn't even know about this! Just got home from 10 days in Virginia, visiting family, sitting on the deck of a little log cabin in the woods and watching the mountains go by, and going to see a little Irish band at Scott Stadium at the University of Virginia. I will definitely be looking for this when I go back to work! Hubba hubba! :drool:

I got it yesterday too. It was at a newstand at the airport. I checked on my way out

I looked every where for this, the copies I found only had Jonas Brothers and Shakeria on it.:crack: Than today when going to get a snack at the gas station, I found it!:hyper: I about lost it, I think the people in the 7/11 thought I was on crack or something.:lol: But it was odd, I gave up on finding it and boom it shows up right in front of me. My Dad was like WTF, when I grabbed it and held on to it for dear life.

The article is great! yet alone the pictures :drool:

Back
Top Bottom