U2 on GMA 3/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
This was posted in another thread, but thought I would post it here too.

International mega band U2 makes history March 6 when it performs on ABC's "Good Morning America," making its first-ever live performance on a morning show.
abc_gma_u2_090219_mn.jpg
Rock band U2 to make its first live morning show performance March 6.
(ABC News)

The location of the unprecedented morning TV event has yet to be announced, but the group's performance coincides with the release of its highly anticipated new album, "No Line on the Horizon," which hits stores Tuesday March 3.
Related
Bono's Mission: Art, AIDS and Africa

The record is the 12th studio release from the Irish rockers, who have been together for more than 30 years. The album's first single, "Get On Your Boots" was broadcast on radio stations in Ireland this week and is currently available on U2's Web site.

"No Line on the Horizon" follows U2's highly successfully 2004 album, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb."
The commercially successful and critically acclaimed musicians hit the big-time in the 1980s and have remained an integral part of the pop culture and music scenes ever since.
Check back here for more information on the concert including how you might be able to be in the audience for the history-making show.

I would campout if I can get tickets. Anybody up for that if we can get tickets?

^I added it to my favs as well! :wink:

I will camp out all night if I have to! And to think I made fun of my friends for camping out to see the Jonas Brothers LOLO!

I want to hear what those new songs sound like live, as in me standing there listening. GOYB sounds amazing on tv

GMA usually does their concerts in Bryant Park...not sure where this time though

Thanks for info :)

laura i think i might camp out, or get there like at 2 -3AM :D
we'll see re location >>> indoors or esp outside IF it's a horrible day (heavy rain or heavy snow)

i have those heavy cute (colore designs) rubber rain/snow boots :giggle: and umbrella rain coat so....... we'll see.

Yes, and isn't it wonderful!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:hmm: I'm still thinking of camping out...

It's great! How are you? I'm wondering if this will be a mini Brooklyn bridge event..Waiting for details so I know if I should take off work or not..

Thought would bump this. Robin Roberts just said would play 3 songs from NLOTH & Beautiful Day

I wish had old high school ID. Went to Fordham Prep..could have gotten on campus at least.

They lucked out on the day too...it's 42F this am
On Monday same time believe was 12F

:hyper:

6fqp2a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom