U2 on GMA 3/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_gma-4.jpg

What's with Adam wearing the coats without a shirt underneath? :scratch: He did the same thing on Letterman the other night - seems like it would chafe or smell or something.

Out of a sense of fairness to those U2 fans who were not able to get into Fordham this morning, I think it would be nice if those Interferencers who somehow got into Fordham today and got on TV would share with all of the other Interferencers here their amazing story.

Keisha and the others were always willing to share with Interference their Vertigo stories of U2 - for Laura, lovezeuser and I am sure others here who are curious, I hope that they will come back to Interference and share this experience with us also.

:sexywink:

do you mean khelia??? :scratch:

Why would you be sick of them? I have no idea how Keisha gets access, but I do know that if I was ever to be fortunate enough to be in a U2 concert DVD, I would so ask (if not offered) for access to all future U2 events.

She was brilliant in that video, a pleasure to watch, and I am glad for her.

KHELIA! khelia people. her name is khelia!!!

and bono just likes her. she's goes to a lot of shows, she puts in the time and effort and money, and she's good at getting up front. she deserves everything she works for. congrats to her! :applaud: :up:

Back
Top Bottom