U2 on GMA 3/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw some U2 fans on tv at the concert. How did they get in there?

Laura, I was wondering the same thing. I know you saw the same people I'm thinking about. They were at the taping of Letterman on Wednesday.

And, they are right up front and on camera.

I am getting so sick of certain people. They must have some connection with the band

Laura, I was wondering the same thing. I know you saw the same people I'm thinking about. They were at the taping of Letterman on Wednesday.

And, they are right up front and on camera.

They had to have legitimatelly gotten its fort knox my friend is working the show and couldn't even get me in

I am getting so sick of certain people. They must have some connection with the band

They were with a fellow on Wednesday that had a Press pass outside Letterman. When we were inside Letterman, one of the security guards that was outside came over and talked to them in the audience. Not one of the regular security guys, but one of the ones in a black trench coat and the wire thingy in his ear.

Omg. They look SO good! :drool:

And my rhythm boys!!!:hyper::hyper: Larry's being funny! And smiling! :love:
Adam. BOUNCING.:ohmy: He's been in SUCH a good mood lately...wonder why :wink:
Either way, I am looooooving the way all our guys are looking and acting lately!:sexywink:

:applaud: Love it! Love BOUNCING Adam and SMILING Larry! They do seem so happy to be out with their new music. And, I'm loving them and the music!

I saw some U2 fans on tv at the concert. How did they get in there?

Out of a sense of fairness to those U2 fans who were not able to get into Fordham this morning, I think it would be nice if those Interferencers who somehow got into Fordham today and got on TV would share with all of the other Interferencers here their amazing story.

Keisha and the others were always willing to share with Interference their Vertigo stories of U2 - for Laura, lovezeuser and I am sure others here who are curious, I hope that they will come back to Interference and share this experience with us also.

:sexywink:

WTF was wrong with Adam? He was all energetic and crap! It's strange.

Loved the Edge's joke about being the same age as the college students. My mom was like: Right. /Sure/ you are.

*snickers*

My friend is in New York today to see her son--told her to keep her eyes open for any U2:hyper:sightings. She's supposed to get a pic of U2Way for me.

Why would you be sick of them? I have no idea how Keisha gets access, but I do know that if I was ever to be fortunate enough to be in a U2 concert DVD, I would so ask (if not offered) for access to all future U2 events.

She was brilliant in that video, a pleasure to watch, and I am glad for her.

Back
Top Bottom