U2 NOT at the Grammys tonight or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea so far I haven't seen or heard anything about them. although there was an old picture of bono flashed across the screen at the grammys. i think thats as much bono as we're gonna see :( it sucks cuz I haven't seen much of U2 since the tour!

They lost all 3 of the awards they were nominated for. It seems if they don't perform, they don't show up at the Grammys. Probably because they know they won't win.

yeah im sad :( I really wanted them to win...i kinda saw this coming though. :|

Yeah, I'm not surprised. They didn't win anything for Achtung Baby either.

Yeah, that's so true, the one album that's so critically acclaimed nowadays, didn't win a single Grammy! Makes you wonder what exactly it takes to make an single/album a Grammy winner!! :shrug:

On another note, anyone else experiencing difficultly entering this site via the front page? Since yesterday all I get is the following message.....Error establishing a database connection....so I've been using a backdoor! :scratch:

^ thats exactly whats been happening to me!! I almost panicked today when that kept happening lol so I have to google interference.com and then click on forums because it wont bring me to the home page.

lol you shoulda seen me panic...I thought the world was over cuz I figured u PLEBAns would have Grammy pics lol but U2 wasnt even there :(

As far as I'm concerned, the best U2 album of all time, Achtung Baby, didn't win a single award...

SO IT'S ALL GUD BBS

If they're not there, they don't win anything. Shame, because I wanted to see the guys again. And I wanted them to win at least the album award. It's sad they weren't nominated in the album of the year category, NLOTH is one of their finest albums ever.

Anyway, the Grammys suck. Beyonce WTF? :doh:

:shrug: What a surprise. They get shitloads of awards for lesser albums(ATYCLB and HTDAAB) and NLOTH gets nothing? Just proves what a farce the Grammy's are anyway.

Wait wait wait....Why didn't they show up? I just read an article saying that a whole bunch of singers are getting together at a studio in Los Angeles today (including Bono) to remake "We Are the World" for Haiti. He could have went last night if he had to be there in the morning anyways...booo I was hoping for pictures. lol

Wait wait wait....Why didn't they show up? I just read an article saying that a whole bunch of singers are getting together at a studio in Los Angeles today (including Bono) to remake "We Are the World" for Haiti. He could have went last night if he had to be there in the morning anyways...booo I was hoping for pictures. lol
You're right,Jackie!
I read this article too posted by Laura on the another thread!
I guess that the band or just Bono were there:hmm:
Makes sense and I hope for pics too:wave:

well I lost all hope of any of them being there...there's still no pictures or news on websites...which is weird, so i really think that they knew they weren't going to win or they just didnt feel like showing up Lol
its still a shame U2 didn't win...I don't like Kings of Leon, and "Use Somebody" is a horrible song....(I'm still grumpy) :lol:

well I lost all hope of any of them being there...there's still no pictures or news on websites...which is weird, so i really think that they knew they weren't going to win or they just didnt feel like showing up Lol
its still a shame U2 didn't win...I don't like Kings of Leon, and "Use Somebody" is a horrible song....(I'm still grumpy) :lol:
So,they don't were on Grammy tonight 'cause they had a bad feeling and don't wanted waste their time with this:lol:

Ya, I think they get inside information on who is going to win before hand...
Grammy's are a popularity contest....the sponsors want big ratings so I guess that means we have to watch what they deem popular. Whateva.
U2 are way out of their league anyway. I think it's good they didn't win.
It was embarassing, (some of the performances.)

yea I agree. U2 is better than the shenanigans that took place last night! Lol :D

Back
Top Bottom