U2 Memes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan003

War Child
Hi All!
Since PLEBA has been a bit quiet lately, I thought of starting this thread to keep us entertained while the band are on holiday and not having any recent photos we can obsess about.

I'll start off with this one :)

Odns.jpg

:D
Would love to see other U2 Memes :)

I don't get the first one posted here, but the only good ones I know of were the Angry Larry Mullen Jr ones from a while back. Those were good. :wink:

This one is supposed to go 'tell me about how...'. It's just weird, otherwise.

THOU SHALT NOT RE-WORD A MEME.

It's #53,633 on the internet rule list.

I hate Asshole Willy Wonka, but that actually made me chuckle. It's got the same condescending asshole tone that it's supposed to have, so the wording doesn't make a difference. :shrug:

Not sure whats more shocking. I posted in Pleba or I made one of these.

Attachments

• 70595dba-0b9d-4f27-b3cd-81fd86a9ab68.jpeg
    70595dba-0b9d-4f27-b3cd-81fd86a9ab68.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 91
Ha!

GraceRyan provided this for us Moncton travelers last year:

yu.jpg

I made this one years ago. I think the "I'm in yr ..." thing was an actual meme for a while, right?

im-in-yr-office-flippin-u-off.jpg

I've had this saved on my hard drive for ages, but I have no idea where it originally came from. (Not really a meme, more of a "caption this picture," but it makes me laugh.)

bonoLOL-1.jpg

Oh no, no not me... :shifty:

That's what I thought! :flirt:

I wear Bistro Crocs to work every single day. They're regular Crocs but have a kitchen safe slip free bottom on them. They're $40 and my current pair are over a year old. Some culinary shoes go for over $100 and they suck. I'm a huge, huge fan of these shoes even though they're goofy looking. So comfy. /end croc talk....

:shifty: Sorry...Back to the pics!

Back
Top Bottom