U2 Magazine Article Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Post in this thread magazine scans which include cover, full articles, and U2 content. I'll add articles periodically as I get them scanned, and also some I have posted in the past, but we can gather them here for convenience sake. :)

I'll start with this one:

HIV Plus (Feb. 2003)

HIVPlusFeb2003Bono.jpg

HIVPlusFeb2003Bono2.jpg

HIVPlusFeb2003Bono3.jpg

HIVPlusFeb2003Bono4.jpg

^ Gotta love the Edge being his uberdork dancey self :love::cute:

It will be next on my list. If you mean the new one, it's not an interview or anything like that though. It's a "how-to" to set up your rig to get a sound like Edge's. ;)

What a good idea Cathleen! :up: Gonna have to post some of my scanned magazine articles when I have the time and when my internet connection is working a little bit better than today!! :hmm:

And I've never even heard, let alone seen, the first two articles you posted! :ohmy: Thank you so much Cathleen!! :bow:

bonocomet said:
It will be next on my list. If you mean the new one, it's not an interview or anything like that though. It's a "how-to" to set up your rig to get a sound like Edge's. ;)

That's exactly what I want!!!! :lol: very interested in reading it, I went to try and buy it but I could not find it :(

:D

They still use that shot on my favourite radio stations website for him. I loathe it too .
I actually thought of sending them a message to ask to give Bonos site a more recent picture.

I love that shot of vertigo Bono in all black in the Q magazine. :drool: Holymofo

They still use that shot on my favourite radio stations website for him. I loathe it too .
I actually thought of sending them a message to ask to give Bonos site a more recent picture.

I love that shot of vertigo Bono in all black in the Q magazine. :drool: Holymofo

Oh you should do it! And send them a really good 360 leather pic just to make it easier for them. :sexywink:

Oops, forgot to put the magazine names and dates on the last few entries. I want them in there so they show up in searches.

Details (Sep 1992)
Q (Jan 2006)
Guitar Player Guitar Rigs of the Superstars (Oct 2011)
New Man (Nov/Dec 2005)

Lots more to come. :love: I have a really great POP interview/article I'll post today. (I need to resize and upload it)

My favorite excerpt:

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist, thumb firmly planted in mouth. He swings his legs playfully, rocking to and fro, resting his head on the shoulder of his smiling holder. Giggle and squirm. Stumbling upon this scene, one might quickly surmise that these two rather giddy Irishmen have perhaps spent a wee bit too much time cooped up together over the past many months of recording.
"That may be true," laughs the man they call The Edge, awkwardly cradling the artist formally known as Bono. "We miss each other if we don't see each other every day."
"He's adoptin' me," beams Bono, ceremoniously popping the thumb from his mouth. "Right, dad?"
"Son, I must say, ya did... very... well," says Edge with paternal authority, patting sonny Bono on the leg for emphasis. "Ya made a great record. I just love that singin'."
"Thanks, dad," murmurs Bono with mock shyness.

Back
Top Bottom