U2 Magazine Article Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does any European fan here know if the RS issue with U2 on the cover is already out here? Last week I checked and they still had the issue from mid October.

Yes, it seems odd to me too! After all these years, why now?! :scratch: I've tried moving the scanned pages to another folder but apart from the cover I can still seem them, so a Pleba moderator is going to have to delete the rest!?! :shrug:

And if anyone wants to read the article then PM me! :wink:

Thanks for sending them to me! :) I really enjoyed reading it. (My replies to the PM aren't showing up there, so I don't know if they went through or not.)

Pretty pissed to read in the RS article that Bono is still smoking. Even if it's on occasion...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, and Ali, too! I thought she was all about being healthy and natural and all that stuff.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Here's the link to MOJO that I posted in the magazine thread over in the album forum:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.812191555506715&type=3&l=0ac8f7b45d

Thank you for the scans Last Unicorn :applaud: I always enjoy reading Mojo
and listen to their music selection on their Free Cd every month.

AAAHAHAHA!:lol: I enjoyed reading Larry´s comment to the press about
their free record give-away...
" I don´t give a shit if you don´t like U2.
So you can type?
Well done.
Get over it
"

That´s great Larry, you just tell them how it is! :rimshot:
This gives me an idea to create a new U2 wallpaper with that saying!

Thank you! I keep forgetting to go pick up the magazine - on my shopping list for tonight..

Still waiting for my copy of Q magazine to arrive. I used to buy Q (and a lot of other music magazines) regularly in the 90's and early 00's but don't buy many mags these days. It all became too expensive, plus with the internet it wasn't so needed anymore. However, if a "certain band" appear on the cover I will make an exception and buy a copy! How could I not! So glad that Bono is on the cover of their special anniversary issue. :)

Still waiting for my copy of Q magazine to arrive. I used to buy Q (and a lot of other music magazines) regularly in the 90's and early 00's but don't buy many mags these days. It all became too expensive, plus with the internet it wasn't so needed anymore. However, if a "certain band" appear on the cover I will make an exception and buy a copy! How could I not! So glad that Bono is on the cover of their special anniversary issue. :)

Same here. :up: Though I kind of miss the old magazine days!

Was this Birthday issue released to regular newstands? Or special order from website only? My Chapters that carries Q monthly is still rockin the Prince cover issue (I believe it's labeled as the July issue)
Can anyone confirm the Bono issue is the next month Aug?

I have been reading that there is a Rolling Stone Magzine. That can not be posted here. I was wondering if someone might still be able to send it to me in a pm? I would appreciate it very much I read that is very good. Thank so much in advance. My email is eriecat @ mac.con

Back
Top Bottom