U2 Live Review in September 2009 Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
I scanned the Q review of U2 live in Milan, it's in the September 2009 issue. Enjoy:

qmagsept09u2_01.jpg

qmagsept09u2_02.jpg

qmagsept09u2_03.jpg

qmagsept09u2_04.jpg

qmagsept09u2_05.jpg

You're all welcome :)

Q also has a lengthy review of U2 live at Wembley up on their site. I find it rather uninteresting, though mostly positive. There are also some errors in there, like forgetting Ultraviolet or confusing it with Mysterious Ways. Obviously, the reviewer left before Moment of Surrender, because there isn't one mention of that song in the article:

U2 Live at Wembley: In depth review - News - QTheMusic.com

You're all welcome :)

Q also has a lengthy review of U2 live at Wembley up on their site. I find it rather uninteresting, though mostly positive. There are also some errors in there, like forgetting Ultraviolet or confusing it with Mysterious Ways. Obviously, the reviewer left before Moment of Surrender, because there isn't one mention of that song in the article:

U2 Live at Wembley: In depth review - News - QTheMusic.com

thank you for the scans LU ! :)

The on site article was rough. I hate it when journalists thinks themselves high and mighty by take shots at the band I only ready about 1/2 and I realized I didnt care for the dumbass journalists opinions after all :|

He only got one thing right, when he was talking about Bono

"the pop cultural magpie after anything that's shiny as he stands beneath his alien creation" So Bono :lol: The rest :angry:

Back
Top Bottom