U2 in Q magazine July 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, here it finally is, as promised, my scans of the U2 article from the July 2010 issue of Q.....

QJuly2010_0001.jpg

QJuly2010_0002.jpg

...bought this magazine a couple of weeks ago, scanned it, uploaded it onto my photobucket account and meant to post it here but suddenly got very busy and forgot! :doh:

Just goes to show how busy I truly got coz I didn't even have the time to look through the magazine properly and missed the following dvd review and didn't notice it until today! :crack:

Qmagazinejuly2010IMG.jpg

The picture caption is absolutely hilarious! :lmao:

Thank you for sharing!! though it kind of makes me sad to read this, knowing they didn't get to go. Still, great pictures and articles. :up:

Went to every store around me that carries Q magazine, and the only cover they had was the Muse one! :angry: :(

(I don't have anything against Muse, but they're not my favourite band) :wink:

The U2 cover is on the other side. Meaning turn the magazine over and it's there. That is how my copy is.

Yes, you guys will need to go back to those stores now! the Muse cover is the right magazine... turn it over!

Oh weird!! Haha, well, I guess I wasn't having a very observant day. :doh: Thanks for the info Laura and comet! :) I will indeed have to go back to one of those stores.

Yes, I was a little confused about Muse being on the front cover when I picked it up but I knew in was a double cover, so I thought in might fold out but it doesn't, then I turned it over.....:wink: and there our boy were, on the back cover! :D

It's really is a shame that U2 had to cancel this year Glastonbury festival appearance, it would have been very interesting to see who came out on top i.e. Muse or U2! :hmm:

There are no winners this year, except Edge. He owned that stage.

Your right ! I think its the way his hair looks... Its dark greyish instead of silver.

Back
Top Bottom