U2 in OCT `08 "Q" magazine / re: New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Here's a scan of The Edge and Adam - plus the interview bits some have read on @U2.com - from the October 2008 "Q" magazine (page: 155)

Q-OCT_2008-Page_155.jpg

<--- My grumpy strike started when they announced the tracklisting for the Red Rocks DVD... but I may just move their permanently, or until they release the album anyways.
grumpyyawn.gif

I read that actually there's no video recorded of that song... I guess because of the weather issues...

I think there is. I know that one of the cable channels, showtime (perhaps?)or something.... aired some different songs from that show than the VHS version that MTV showed. I will have to check through my mpgs but I'm pretty sure that "I Fall Down" was in that cable broadcast.

I think there is. I know that one of the cable channels, showtime (perhaps?)or something.... aired some different songs from that show than the VHS version that MTV showed. I will have to check through my mpgs but I'm pretty sure that "I Fall Down" was in that cable broadcast.

I'd love if that were true Edge_O! But as far as I know video of that song has never been seen. If you have it, you'll be a star! :ohmy:

And Lobe I was going to ask where you might have read it. I've never seen anywhere that anyone knew the answer to that mystery, just a lot of speculation. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom