U2 in L.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cecy-- forgot to ask you -
How did he feeeeeeel ???????????????????? *dies* at the thought.:reject:

Hey JC *waves*

OMG! first he smells DELICIOUS he is strong and firm and his hands are so soft and his voice is low and seductive -my head was spinning- Ok so I was the "lady with the Spinning head" Hope I didn't scare him :lol:

All four guys were SUPER generous and beautiful! *even LARRY* :D
The U2 body guards were very nice and shout outs to the LAPD for helping out the AWESOME crowd of fans! and the AWESOME fans that helped seranade the band :grouphug:

OMG! first he smells DELICIOUS he is strong and firm and his hands are so soft and his voice is low and seductive -my head was spinning- Ok so I was the "lady with the Spinning head" Hope I didn't scare him :lol:

The U2 body guards were very nice and shout outs to the LAPD for helping out the AWESOME crowd of fans! and the AWESOME fans that helped seranade the band :grouphug:

OH
MY
GOD

Thank you for the lovely. description. :combust:

congrats Fox!! :hug:

you're one lucky fox :sexywink:

He calls him Smurf, its on Bono's video that he was taking on the way to the GMA. He said, "and this guy we call him smurf."

I saw that video and I heard Murph

Wish I could find the video but I just can't find my way around that new site :huh:

Found it and take back my words :reject:

http://www.u2.com/stream/article/display/id/4623

'The smurf' takling into his sleeve.
I guess it was a small leap from Murph to smurf though :D

What a lucky, lucky, girl. Were you tipped off that Bono would be at that coffee shop or does your friend have some connections?

Does anyone know where I can hear that interview that was done in LA? I missed that one and last night's in Chicago due to kids basketball games?

5CAUTOIMAGES5CACSCHST01802lg.jpg

OMG , BonoFox . :yippie::hi5:
Let's break this down ." first he smells DELICIOUS " this I get . :drool:
This you must explain "he is strong and firm " did get a hug or did you pat him down? Did I miss something ?

By the way "voice is low and seductive " :faint:

Boston

I've found the audio files in the tour forum, but are there any pictures and/or video of U2's performance yesterday in Boston?

Back
Top Bottom