U2 in France - Grand Journal 02/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another link
It's a funny little debrief of what happened yesterday after the french tv show. It's interesting from 35 seconds to 2min27 and you can hear B saying that "He's a bee" (0.40)... It's cute :D

all I've been able to find is the GOYB performance , no interview and on Breathe . :|
I was sent the torrent link but it needes more sources .

has anyone uploaded this for download ?

Canal+ U2 Exclu
I found a short video which shows the boys rehearsing GOYB, Breathe and Magnificent (only 30 seconds at the end of the video). Bono is also singing Love Me Tender with a very deep voice :ohmy:
Check it out if you're intersted, click on the link above, it's the first video in the right column :wave:

Sorry for my english :D

Canal+ U2 Exclu
I found a short video which shows the boys rehearsing GOYB, Breathe and Magnificent (only 30 seconds at the end of the video). Bono is also singing Love Me Tender with a very deep voice :ohmy:
Check it out if you're intersted, click on the link above, it's the first video in the right column :wave:

Thank you Dahlia . His deep voice Elvis impression . :faint:

Thanks Dahlia for the link :D Anyone know where i can listen to those songs in full and the interview? Having trouble finding the vids on that site.

Merci for that :)

So..think for Letterman next week they at least have 3 songs from the new album prepared....

Canal+ U2 Exclu

Thank you! Your English is fine!

Download link:

http://www.m e d i a fire.com/download.php?v2yj4ltdjwt

Back
Top Bottom