U2 in FEZ studio recording pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jag0918

Refugee
Hey everyone..little favor to ask..can someone please post high res pictures of the overhead color shots taken of the band recording in Fez? I think theres 2 of them + the one of the back of Bono with Larry that was used in Rolling Stone? It would be greatly appreciated. Cheers:wave:

It's a link to PLEBA (where most pics are posted) .. I've already moved your thread here. They're pretty helpful when it comes to pic requests.

Here is the overhead shot. Too big to post here, click the thumbnail, when you get to the photobucket account click the photo again for full size. Is 2931x2332 big enough? Photobucket automatically resizes it smaller but I can upload the full 4000x3183 if you need it.

Are those the only 2 you want? I have others from the publicity shots high res also.

0000RS13.jpg

0000RS18.jpg

Oops, ok back on here, computer issues tonight :(

jag0918 I don't have the second one you wanted in hi res, sorry (It's the on BonoFox posted above right?) Edit, the one above is the same one I have :)

I can post some other Hi Res promo shots.

Hey everyone..little favor to ask..can someone please post high res pictures of the overhead color shots taken of the band recording in Fez? I think theres 2 of them + the one of the back of Bono with Larry that was used in Rolling Stone? It would be greatly appreciated. Cheers:wave:

Is this the one you are looking for? This one one in the FEB 2009 UNCUT

scan0003a.jpg

Here is one with Adam in it too... smaller but a bit more in the piccy.

U2-Fez-NLOTH_sessions-1.jpg

Anyone have a larger version of the smaller second piccy?

^OOOH :ohmy: I didnot have that one Bonocomet! Thanks!

Oh good! :)

2 more publicity shots Hi Res.

This one is 4608 x 3066 (the original is 6214 x 4134)

and

7606 x 2806 (original 12805 x 4724)

I don't know why PB resizes them smaller when their limit info says these are within limits. Oh well, if you are interested in these they should be big enough for you jag (I hope!) :wink:

Oh good! :)

2 more publicity shots Hi Res.

This one is 4608 x 3066 (the original is 6214 x 4134)

and

7606 x 2806 (original 12805 x 4724)

I don't know why PB resizes them smaller when their limit info says these are within limits. Oh well, if you are interested in these they should be big enough for you jag (I hope!) :wink:

Bonocomet,
I send you a message on PM ;)

Back
Top Bottom