U2 in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I was in Berlin on Echo, pictures on my site News - u2poland.com band is in France now!!!!

Thanks.

Yeah, they are on French TV tomorrow.

French Canal Plus will have a U2 special, rumours say two songs will be performed and there will be an interview. Not sure when exactly it will be shown, but there's a teaser on the website:

Player CANAL+

Love, how the French guy pronounces their names.

:grumpy: And Ofcourse, no pictures of the bassplayer. Only with Bono walking in the way.

The new bass seems to be a Fender Precision, I like the colour, natural with red pickguard.

From that video -

870.jpg

Thanks.

French Canal Plus will have a U2 special, rumours say two songs will be performed and there will be an interview. Not sure when exactly it will be shown, but there's a teaser on the website:

Player CANAL+

Yes it's one of the nicest french tv show !
Rumor says that 2 songs from the new albunn will be played... So let's speculate about the 2nd one !
It's from 20h10 to 20h40 so there's gonna be some time for an interview...
I'm excited :hyper:

Anyway, good performance, but it seemed soooo short. Bono didn't take his shades off, no eyeliner. They haven't worked out the bridge, hope one day it will work. Chorus is still a little weak, verses better, the sound was much better this time, but Bono's voice sounded a bit strained in the second verse. I liked the visuals a lot and I loved "Ich bin ein Berliner", the short JFK bit in the beginning.

Oh, I think my TV was not loud enough at the beginning cause I missed that JFK part. I was a bit surprised that they opened the show, and even more surprised to see Bono without eyeliner...!
So, no makeup anymore?! I'm confused... :scratch:

Thanks.

Player CANAL+

my Internet Explorer shuts down on me as soon as I click on the link :angry:
any hope there will be another link?

It's gonna be hard to watch it while it's aired...
But you will definitely be able to watch it online less than 1hour after the show ends.

U2 will play BOOTS and Magnificent, they play Magnificent a few times during their ECHO rehearsing.

Good thing that it can be watched after. I hve to work today and won't be able to get online

I can't wait to hear what it sounds like live. Now I really don't want to go to work

Back
Top Bottom