U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I didn't see that anyone started a new thread, I mean, I even searched, so I hope no one did, but I just wanted to inform everyone that I am available to gif again...and GG if you send me that pic back (cause I can't find it) I'll resize it for you now

and though it's not U2, please enjoy the cure for editing

e037e5ae.gif

uhm.. I seem to have forgotten the pics we were talking about,... it's the One gif right? *(bono, woman, hotness... :rolleyes: )

Um, I don't know if this falls under double posting and it's frowned upon, but I mentioned it in another thread, so I apologize ahead of time if I've done wrong. I'm sorry! But...

Can anybody make me a gif of the hat trick from "Staring at the Sun?" Here's a pic so you'll know what I'm talking about:

staringatthesun.jpg

Bono Mot said:
Um, I don't know if this falls under double posting and it's frowned upon, but I mentioned it in another thread, so I apologize ahead of time if I've done wrong. I'm sorry! But...

Can anybody make me a gif of the hat trick from "Staring at the Sun?" Here's a pic so you'll know what I'm talking about:

staringatthesun.jpg

I found this off Bonoonline but I don't know who made it.

Starringatthesunhat.gif

hcbiggs2002 said:

I found this off Bonoonline but I don't know who made it.

Starringatthesunhat.gif

Oh, that's cute! I was kind of looking for the hat rotation part, where he looks up and you can see those BLUE eyes. :drool: I'm a demanding wench, aren't I?! I do like that one, though...thanks hcbiggs!!!:)

That's it, JC...nerdy Bono is adorable!!! Got the PM -- just answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom