U2 Gif Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this also from the Bono documentary on RTE that was posted a while back? SO dang cute. Makes me want to go back to 1997 with all our current technology and take as many photos of POP Bono as possible. I remember waiting like 5 minutes for 1 page to download on whatever U2 website was around then.

The drum one is from the 1998 Pop documentary. Can't remember the name right now!

Was it Year in Pop hosted by Dennis Hopper? I have it on my U2 Faves but don't think I've watched it all the way through.

Was it Year in Pop hosted by Dennis Hopper? I have it on my U2 Faves but don't think I've watched it all the way through.

It could be because that one has actually been chopped up and reused and renamed various things by other countries, usually with different voice over narrations. There are a bunch of them that are similar but with many of the same clips. I have to run, but if you don't find it I can look for it later on you tube. I think the one I used had Perth in the name though if you do a you tube check. :hmm:

A year in pop was a norwegian docu. :hmm: I don't think I've ever seen footage of Bono drumming before, so I don't think that's the title.

The one narrated by Dennis Hopper wasn't Norwegian though, but yeah many of them took the Dennis Hopper one and removed his narration used it on other countries I think.

Hello, all, I have a Gif request; I just found this video of U2 performing on Saturday Night Live from 2004; someone on another forum I frequent pointed out a sweet Bono/Adam moment at about the 2:21 mark during "Vertigo", where Bono gives Adam a bit of an extended back rub while singing the "all of this can be yours" part. Any chance someone could make that into a Gif? It's such a :drool: moment! Here is the link:

Vidéo Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It..., I Will Follow - Live SNL 2004 de U2page (Musique - U2page) - wat.tv

I can do it later tonight if no one else does. I have to check which format I have these videos in on my EHD, but I'll do it later if still needed.

Hm, I don't think I know what Dennis Hopper narration you mean. :scratch: Perhaps I haven't seen this clip at all then.

Dennis Hopper (actor and friend of Bono's) narrated the original documentary, but I think the documentary has been used in many other countries with different voice overs, and also some of them use only part of it etc... The result is that there are many similar versions but they don't all have the exact same video clips etc. :) You can hear his narration in the clip Grace Ryan posted.

I did check out the Perth documentary. There were a few different versions on You Tube. But I got the moment on the drums. I haven't sat down to watch it for real, but I did skip through it. And found a cool ATYCLB documentary/interview done right before it was released. I love you, You Tube.

Yea, I have AYIP, lol, and I always thought it was funny that at the end, Adam, Bono and Edge say hi to Hopper, and Larry just walks right on by. LOL!

:giggle:

anyone here able to do a GIF of Bono sort of shaking his head from the Staring At the Sun vid by Morleigh, please?

:)

bono-drums-pop-2-comet.gif

and the longer version

bono-drums-pop-1-comet.gif

:cute:

Bono as a drummer:cute::lol:
Excellent gifs,Comet:up::heart:

Back
Top Bottom