U2 Gif Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono-perfect-day-comet.gif

bono-perfect-day-3slowcomet.gif

bono-perfect-day-2comet.gif

That it is. :sexywink:

bono-jt-wink-sm-comet.gif

Speaking of that, does anyone remember which song/performance Bono and Larry switched places for? Bono played drums for the song, I'm drawing a total blank right now, and I can't search my itunes because I can't remember which song it was. :doh:

:love: You mean that time during Elevation or the one in the gif?
I didn't even know that video untill I saw your GIF.

You really are gifing allot these days :kiss: thanks!

Oh no it must be the Elevation one. i swear I'm drawing such a blank I can't even remember the song! What is it?

I tought it was AoH :| but...
your memory is not the only one failing.
I have never been able to find a video on youtube or bootleg of it.

I tought it was AoH :| but...
your memory is not the only one failing.
I have never been able to find a video on youtube or bootleg of it.

I had/have the bootleg, but always wanted to see video. I used to have it identified in my itunes as Bono on drums but I searched and can't find it so it's somehow disappeared. :angry: I know I have it though. :hmm: I thought it might be AOH too but couldn't even remember the era. I'll look. I know I've got it. Thanks!

I had/have the bootleg, but always wanted to see video. I used to have it identified in my itunes as Bono on drums but I searched and can't find it so it's somehow disappeared. :angry: I know I have it though. :hmm: I thought it might be AOH too but couldn't even remember the era. I'll look. I know I've got it. Thanks!

Than I'm almost certain if your almost certain. I hope you find it.
I tunes is being a bitch these days, it gave my Otctober album an Octoberfest album cover.
Sadly , no bandmembers in Lederhosen.:angry:

/I'llstopderailingnow

Than I'm almost certain if your almost certain. I hope you find it.
I tunes is being a bitch these days, it gave my Otctober album an Octoberfest album cover.
Sadly , no bandmembers in Lederhosen.:angry:

/I'llstopderailingnow

:lol: Don't you just love when it does that?

Damn I guess i'm going to have to drag out my old laptop to see if it's on there. i still can't find it here. :angry:

You could also just post that without quoting the entire last page. It would help load the page faster and it doesn't clutter the thread much. :)

Forgive me :lol:

That's okay, I wasn't trying to be mean. It's just something that's been irking me for a while, not just you but a lot of people now quote every picture or gif when they are just giving a short comment. It really makes it hard to catch up on threads if the same pictures keep getting repeated, and it also makes the pages load much slower.

Back
Top Bottom