U2 Gif Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry-bono-tap-comet.gif

I can try and do that other video another time ok? :)

Thats my band! :heart: okay , not mine , you know what I mean :cute:
bunch of BFFE's

Just went back through this thread and found a few requests that were skipped over. :hmm: I'll make this SNL one when I get a chance.

Hello, all, I have a Gif request; I just found this video of U2 performing on Saturday Night Live from 2004; someone on another forum I frequent pointed out a sweet Bono/Adam moment at about the 2:21 mark during "Vertigo", where Bono gives Adam a bit of an extended back rub while singing the "all of this can be yours" part. Any chance someone could make that into a Gif? It's such a :drool: moment! Here is the link:

Vidéo Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It..., I Will Follow - Live SNL 2004 de U2page (Musique - U2page) - wat.tv

Does anyone have the gif of Larry mocking Adam's hand movements in Rattle and Hum??

Here you go:

larryadamfunnyRH.gif

Hello, all, I have a Gif request; I just found this video of U2 performing on Saturday Night Live from 2004; someone on another forum I frequent pointed out a sweet Bono/Adam moment at about the 2:21 mark during "Vertigo", where Bono gives Adam a bit of an extended back rub while singing the "all of this can be yours" part. Any chance someone could make that into a Gif? It's such a :drool: moment! Here is the link:

Vidéo Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It..., I Will Follow - Live SNL 2004 de U2page (Musique - U2page) - wat.tv

Here you go, better late than never I hope! :reject:

bono-adam-vertigo-love-comet.gif

His quote saying "I dance better in horizontal ways than in vertical ways" is sooooo part of this scene!!! :drool::drool::evil:
(Not that we had any doubts about the quote anyway..... :evil:)

Discotheque! :love:

Thanks alot for these awesome gifs!!!!

I like seeing the guy's take the stage. Thanks comet. :wave:

Anyone know why Adam and Edge are carrying their instruments on rather than being hooked up once they are on stage?

Like comet said, it's cooler, but also they start to play immediately when they reach the stage while Larry sits and Bono stays behind Larry making a kind of "dance", their music blends with Space Oddity at a point and sometimes if they have a little delay they start playing on the stairs,that happened once I was at the back of the stage, I think it was Helsinki 1, when they had problems with the screen, I thought it was a coolest thing.

Back
Top Bottom