U2 @ EMA berlin 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Domo-Kun for share this videos from U2 soundcheck in Brandenburg Gate:applaud:

Thanks to the ones who posted these vids yesterday as I could use them in my class ...I teach a class of Contemporary Culture and casually I had to deal with the Fall of the Berlin Wall...the studetts had their share of history+rock!!!
yeah, I am already called the U2 teacher in the corridors...LOL!!! :cute:
Thanks again!!!

Does anyone have a non-Russian-voiceover version of them accepting the Best Live Act award?

At what point was it? We recorded it on MuchMusic (Canada) on Thursday night but missed about the first 35 minutes....

Does anyone have a non-Russian-voiceover version of them accepting the Best Live Act award?

At what point was it? We recorded it on MuchMusic (Canada) on Thursday night but missed about the first 35 minutes....

I'm afraid it was at the very beginning of the ceremony :crack:

Thanks Domo-Kun for share this videos from U2 soundcheck in Brandenburg Gate:applaud:

All credit goes those addicted German people of u2gigs.
Respect to them. They been to every performance in Europe this year as far as I know. That must be a big robbery to your bank account.

A few more Sorry for any repeats :)

The guys are lookin GREAT!!:drool:

ccc5f285.jpg

72840a10.jpg

538951c8.jpg

Edge's unbuttoned shirt. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks to the ones who posted these vids yesterday as I could use them in my class ...I teach a class of Contemporary Culture and casually I had to deal with the Fall of the Berlin Wall...the studetts had their share of history+rock!!!
yeah, I am already called the U2 teacher in the corridors...LOL!!! :cute:
Thanks again!!!
My school would be so much more interesting, with people like you teaching.:up:

wow thank you everyone for posting the pictures!!!
Adam was looking soooo hot! :faint: :drool:
amazing light show and all. all I can say is wow.

:love:

wow thank you everyone for posting the pictures!!!
Adam was looking soooo hot! :faint: :drool:
amazing light show and all. all I can say is wow.

:love:

oh and I forgot Larry. You could acutally see him lol! Usually the stage is so high etc. but this time I had a great view. :D That was kinda odd...

Bono finally Changed his clothes!

I am glad that Bono showered and changes his clothes for this performance. He looked like a dirty homeless person the few times I saw him in person. With all the money, you think someone would tell him to change his clothes, especially when they are filty dirty and the sweat stains are stinking from your armpits. :down:
If I saw him wearing that jean outfit or that black outfit one more time, I was going to lose it.:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom