U2 Digs Deep - New Rolling Stone Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Disciple

New Yorker
Haven't seen it posted yet... picked it up @ Books-A-Million 2day...

RSCover.jpg

Nice! I had seen that that was the cover in 2 other countries and was hoping it was the US one as well. Thanks!

Interesting stuff in the article... next album is already titled, "Songs of Ascent" and "Every Breaking Wave" is said 2 b the first single. We'll c if it all holds up...

We'd better gettnig the US issue when it shows up because the Brazilian version will only have March stuff in April. And worse: they can put Los Hermanos on the cover instead :|:|:|

are u fuckin' kidding me? :angry::angry: Los Hermanos is cool but BETTER THAN U2? :reject::reject: anyway thank u for telling me that :applaud:

Interesting stuff in the article... next album is already titled, "Songs of Ascent" and "Every Breaking Wave" is said 2 b the first single. We'll c if it all holds up...

F OFF! Are you serious? A new album already! :ohmy:

I'm not sure how I feel about this

BTW: This is the American cover, right?

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: well i think that it's good for us... i mean, more songs and ... but... :reject:

Yeah, I just don't want them to rush...c-ing as Eno is working with Coldplay...and U2 without Eno is like...

U2 without Eno...:|

But I'm sure this is stuff U2 didn't put on this record! :sexywink:
So it should be just fine! :D

WTFlyingF? Seriously?
Well, so it looks like finally this "new album soon" stuff is serious....

Btw, this is only the third time since I joined that I visit pleba. :wink:

Yeah, I just don't want them to rush...c-ing as Eno is working with Coldplay...and U2 without Eno is like...

U2 without Eno...:|

But I'm sure this is stuff U2 didn't put on this record! :sexywink:
So it should be just fine! :D

To me the sooner the better.
I hope that they bring Flood to finish this one. I mean, Eno and Lanois probably already gave their touches on this material. Now Flood can come and shake things up a bit. And I mean shake! :sexywink:

To me the sooner the better.
I hope that they bring Flood to finish this one. I mean, Eno and Lanois probably already gave their touches on this material. Now Flood can come and shake things up a bit. And I mean shake! :sexywink:

Word...

Back
Top Bottom