U2 Digs Deep - New Rolling Stone Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We should get this thread back on the tracks? :uhoh: Although what we're doing is quite fun. :lol:

But I think that The First Time is about someone always being there for you. :heart:

"And for the first time I feel loved." :cute:
AWWWWW:heart:

_00090228_02.jpg

01_raccoon_lgl.jpg

Oh my god :lol::lol::lol:

I will get that issue of RS, even though it will take a while before it is available here. I read the stuff B said about the next album in another article already, I think it sounds really promising and I say: Bring it on, better sooner than later. Love the title, love that they will include Every Breaking Wave.

I think that's the worst cover they could have possibly chosen. Bono standing in traditional African garb with a word bubble next to him that reads "our album sucks" would have been better publicity.

I think that's the worst cover they could have possibly chosen. Bono standing in traditional African garb with a word bubble next to him that reads "our album sucks" would have been better publicity.

U2 could have just NOT been on the cover at all and it would have been better publicity.

Thanks for the heads up! :hyper: Hopefully I'll be able to find this at my local newsagents here in Finland, it tends to be a bit of a hit and miss when it comes to finding particular issues of Rolling Stone! :sigh:

Thanks for the heads up! :hyper: Hopefully I'll be able to find this at my local newsagents here in Finland, it tends to be a bit of a hit and miss when it comes to finding particular issues of Rolling Stone! :sigh:

Helen, let me know if you are unable to get it, I'll have an extra copy for you just in case :)

WTFlyingF? Seriously?
Well, so it looks like finally this "new album soon" stuff is serious....

Btw, this is only the third time since I joined that I visit pleba. :wink:

And you didn't come down with any weird illness.:wink:

:hyper: thank you bc for YT'ing this!!!:hug::heart:

I was wondering as I had scooted up to Borders Book (Columbus Circle) on Mon night warming up for an hour before U2 left Letterman from the second taping (being there from 4:30ish - 6:30PM)
looking the Magazine racks R&R section and thinking :hmm: "was RS going to have U2 featured in the next issue/cover"

You've answered my question! :lol::drool::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom