U2 Digs Deep - New Rolling Stone Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Raccoon-05.jpg

....just saying....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F OFF! Are you serious? A new album already! :ohmy:

I'm not sure how I feel about this

BTW: This is the American cover, right?

"Songs Of Ascent will be quieter than No Line in many ways, it's that ghost album of hymns and Sufi singing. We're making a kind of heartbreaker, a meditative, reflexive piece of work, but not indulgent."

"Songs Of Ascent will be quieter than No Line in many ways, it's that ghost album of hymns and Sufi singing. We're making a kind of heartbreaker, a meditative, reflexive piece of work, but not indulgent."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:ohmy:

Sounds kind of mysterious!

Like the Q's million page U2 fest...

I totally got the wrong impression of NLOTH, well...not the "wrong" impression...but a very different one than I did from actually hearing it...

It must b hard to describe albums and songs...

Plus, it's BONO we're talking about... he get a bit carried away w/ words, 2 say the least...
:D

Like when my friend asked me to discribe "Boots"...

"Well its like...it's like...Edge is playing guitar....and then Adam and Larry are keeping a fast beat...and Bono...well...Bono is screaming

:|

...there's alot of referances to middleeastern conflicts and fairs I can tell you that much...at least that's what I think is going on"

The same thing happened to me!!!

I was like, "Well, it's about men handing over the power to women because they've screwed us up so bad."

She was like, "Well why did he say candy floss? And what does it have to do with boots?!"

Do I have to explain everything?! :| :lol:

The same thing happened to me!!!

I was like, "Well, it's about men handing over the power to women because they've screwed us up so bad."

She was like, "Well why did he say candy floss? And what does it have to do with boots?!"

Do I have to explain everything?! :| :lol:

^Just be like...it's a Bono thing...you wouldn't understand

OH GOD, HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE "Unknown Caller"?

"Well, somebody is calling a guy...well, texting him really...telling him he should "shout for joy!" when he gets the chance...you follow...and this guy was in some sort of accident...a motorcycle accident I think...well, that was Anton's take"

:huh:

This is impossible

Pride:
"It's about Martin Luther King"

Stay:
"It's about Angels"

Running to Stand Still
"Drugs are bad"

DONE, EASY

An Cat Dubh
"Losing your viginity" :|

^:lol::lol::lol:

Here's a hard one...

Describe...Lemon:

"Well...erm...

:|

It's not about a fruit"

^Just be like...it's a Bono thing...you wouldn't understand

OH GOD, HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE "Unknown Caller"?

"Well, somebody is calling a guy...well, texting him really...telling him he should "shout for joy!" when he gets the chance...you follow...and this guy was in some sort of accident...a motorcycle accident I think...well, that was Anton's take"

:huh:

This is impossible

Pride:
"It's about Martin Luther King"

Stay:
"It's about Angels"

Running to Stand Still
"Drugs are bad"

DONE, EASY

An Cat Dubh
"Losing your viginity" :|

:lmao:!! Though, I think B had probably already lost his virginity by the time he encountered the black cat. :D

:lmao:!! Though, I think B had probably already lost his virginity by the time he encountered the black cat. :D

A la..."Deep In The Heart"

...TMI B. Vox...TMI, you really could have just keep that to yourself

Ooh, I know! I know! Pick me! :wave: :hyper:

I think it's actually (at least partially) about Bono's mother, Iris. He talked about seeing this old home movie of his mother as a bridesmaid, wearing a lemon colored dress.

WE HAVE A WINNER
:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Okay, describe "The First Time" (NO, ITS IS NOT ABOUT LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY)

Back
Top Bottom