U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful photos thanks greetings from Italy:wave:

4agosto 2010 Turin
5agosto 2010 Turin

Roma 7agosto 2010

More Vegas from my kid :D

vegasbonoflyseapeny-1.jpg

vegaslarryedgeseapeny-1.jpg

Ok I have tons of photos from Vegas to post for you all :hyper: but I really must go sleep for the Rose Bowl tomorrow. Will post them all as soon as I can, but for now... :drool:

vegasbonoedgeseapeny.jpg

:wave:

Looks like Edge is making his guitar levitate , while playing piano. :ohmy: I knew he was out of this world.
And by god. Bono :combust:
Bonocomet , thanks for all the pics already! I wish you the best time ever at Rosebowl!:up:

I projected the youtube broadcast on my wall and took some pictures. A few of which came out somewhat OK. So I thought I would share these "screenshots" just for the fun of it, while we wait for other pictures from the Rosebowl show to be posted :

I'm watching the rebroadcast now, and YouTube seem to be airing the Rose Bowl show in a loop! And I just kissed the screen coz Bono put his cheek up to the camera at the end of Vertigo, couldn't help myself!! :drool: :wink:

The Rose Bowl was FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! I'm still on a HIGH :combust:!!while trying to ignore that it was the last show for me:(

The band was in TOP FORM last night!! aside from the GA screw-ups it was a FANTASTIC day! It was awesome to have seen long lost friends and making lots of new ones! never doubt that U2 is the Greatest Band in the WORLD!!

I only got a few good/decent shots because I was too busy dancing around the whole time and because in the midst of the caos before the show I forgot to put new batteries in my camera, I'll post those later tonight, now Im about to watch the youtube video :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom