U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a few more from Vegas

vegasedgelarryseapeny-1.jpg

vegasedgelarry2seapeny-1.jpg

vegasu2kneesseapeny-1.jpg

vegasu2knees2seapeny-1.jpg

vegasedgeadambonokneesseapeny-1.jpg

vegasadambonokneesseapeny-1.jpg

VegasU2love2seapeny-1.jpg

VegasU2loveseapeny-1.jpg

trinity, those black and white close ups are verry nice ,
( man its warm in here all of a sudden )
would have quoted them but computer does not want to play nice.

EYES:drool:

This picture came from my photobucket account. I've been meaning to post it, just haven't had the time.

It was taken at Norman, OK. in Red Zone#2. Photographer is a great guy by the name of Rob. At the time his wife was in front of him spazzing out cause she was that close to Bono. This picture has been named "OH MY GOD!" by my friends who have seen it.

@ about 1:14:38 in the video :hyper:

001MEcap002.jpg

^BF1 HOLDING UP HER "HI BONO" SIGN :lol:

001MEcap003.jpg

001MEcap009.jpg

001MEcap004.jpg

001MEcap1.jpg

^BF1 (holding the sign) DGluvsu2 (in purple) and BabyDoll (in red)

001MEcap007.jpg

001MEcap008.jpg

BF1 under her sign< DGluvsu2 and BabyDoll /Zuropafit holding her sign right behind us!:D

*I'll work on getting a clearer stills of this*

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just saw this. Haven't watched the whole video yet - do you know what song this was? I only held it up once or twice since it was my first time IN the pit and I just wanted to absorb the energy.

:hyper:

and :bow: to whoever found these.

:der: Such the Edge fan I am....

I had to look at this a few times to figure out why you would say you were posting this one again with the :shifty: smilie. I only saw Edge when I looked at this.....:reject: It took me a while to see Bono.

:hmm: Well it is a rather nice one of Edge too though I think. :cute:

Maybe Emergen-C? (A vitamin C powder you add to water that has antioxidants, electrolytes and other vitamins) My kids add it to their water bottles when they have friends with colds and flu going around. It's just a wild guess, but it looks just like that.

That's a big ass sign. I'd be mad if I was behind that. And I see my new friend Barbara in that pic. :cute:

For a second I thought you were talking about Edges ass :huh:
it being the last thing I saw before your comment :lol:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful pictures!!
I may not have thanked for a long time, because I was pages behind all the time, but I have finally caught up, so many great pics :love:

Bonocomet, your daughter is an amazing photographer! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom