U2.com videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
easy.. rapid share and ysi and save file and the likes are banned from the site to disencourage illegal file sharing :wink:

:huh:

thank you for the information Galeongirl.I didn't know anything about it. too?
But the link works now? can someone try to download to check? thank you

thanks for posting those clips.

hey...does anyone know what adam is listening to while driving? it sounds like the arctic monkeys, but i have a feeling it's the side project that the singer is doing? i forget the name of that band.

UPDATE: i found out the name of that song. it's called 'my mistakes were made for you' by the last shadow puppets--for anyone who is interested :)

'The new gels are inspired...' (Eno)

Anyone have a non-u2.com link for this video:

'The new gels are inspired...'
He doesn't just do sound. Adam's latest video from the studio finds Brian Eno turning his attention to the challenge of light... and making a persuasive case for a 'smokey amber' gel to transform the recording environment. (You've got to see it...)

I saw it today but would love to have one of the larger size non-u2.com links for it. Anyone have it? Or can convert it?

Thanks in advance.

AN EXPLORER DUBH

AN EXPLORER DUBH

Cool thing that I noticed in the latest U2.com video of 'Eno Gels'

http://media.u2.com/flash/highlights/enogels.swf

Check the above video link. You will see a black Gibson Explorer about 4 seconds in. Perhaps this is what Edge got to replace the auctioned Explorer? Interested in what he's using it for and if he will play it on the tour.

Perhaps it's Lanois? Bono? But most likely The Edge's. Time will tell.

EDIT: At second look... if you look at about 1:40-is in... you see that guitar from another angle and it looks like it's natural dark mahogany - like the rest of his Explorers. Damn Eno and his lighting tricks!!! =O)

hey Bono's wearing the platform's again...look at 1:37...but I thought he has been wearing normal shoes and boots lately? So I guess that just confirms that this was filmed awhile ago :hmm:

I'd say these platform shoes are more comfortable for him, especially when he's in the studio. I don't think he intends to look good when he's at work. I wonder why he's even wearing shoes at all when he's hanging around on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom