U2@ Brit Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if in any of the interviews they do, if the album leak will be talked about.

No prob Laura :wave:

3B.jpg

Cream. (insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here)

That was an awesome performance. I really like the intro thing they use before this song :up: And Edge was on fire! :wink:

And Larry was singing! :love: During the "let me in the sound" bit! He had his own mic and everything. I didn't notice that during the Grammy performance, he probably did it then too but I'm not always that observant, ha.

The recording was better. The Grammy telecast really didn't show much of the band, only Bono, but he is the singer.

Any good pictures of Adam from the Brits show? I wanna get a better look at that there bass guitar he was playin', looks to not be the one used at the Grammys...

Bono Comet, you have one? Anyone?

No sorry I don't!

Melanie Blatt and Nicole Appleton (the blonde who is married to Liam) they used to be in an all girl group called All Saints

They aren't the girl band that U2 "spoofed" the cover of the GOYB single were they?

I thought they were fantastic :applaud::applaud::applaud:

I reckon thay were a lot better at the Brits than they were at the Grammys&i got the idea they were a lot more comfortrable over here, but i've been reading a few comments by people on British websites&didn't like what i read :tsk: comments like 'what does Bono look like?', 'he's such a a state', 'they're so past it' and 'don't they learn they're so old&look ridiculous' seems the norm :|:sad:

Thanks to everyone who posted pics! :hug:

Great backstage interview. I think Bono had a couple of drinks too many :wink:

Is there a link to download a video of the performance anywhere?

Thanks to everyone who posted pics! :hug:

Great backstage interview. I think Bono had a couple of drinks too many :wink:

Is there a link to download a video of the performance anywhere?

Doesn't Bono always have a few too many?! :wink::lol:

Holy, now THAT's the boys we know and love! Bono sounds amazing. And Edge was singing the hell out of that! And Larry singing! Yes, I know he sang at the Grammy's too, but it nees to be said. Larry singing! :hyper:

Our boys are back indeed!:applaud:

More Adam pics from today?

"I'd like some more, Sir". :up:

...if possible.

Looks like Adam has yet ANOTHER new bass! A natural finish Epiphone... appears to be a Rivoli model.

Judging by this piccy posted earlier:
56777686chrissib218200994223PM.jpg

Did Adam win Lotto? Or a bass guitar buying spree? (The Warwick Stryker and Warwick Buzzard... the tobacco Rivoli, the burgundy mist Fender Jazz bass, the sherwood green Fender Precision...)

Back
Top Bottom