U2 at the Oscars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Post #29 :drool: that first pic needs to be in the Bono and Edge :heart: thread.:love:
Thanks so much Comet . Your a real trooper sharing these pics really makes my layover a lot less misarable. :bow:

Bono86thAnnualAcademyAwardsOrdinaryLove3-2-2014u29.jpg~original

Wow. :shocked:

That one is my new favorite. It looks like it could -almost- pass for an album cover! :drool: :heart:

Yeah weird, I've definitely not moved the pics. You can still see them on the previous page. :hmm: Something wrong with how they are quoted? I dunno...

In any case, welcome to the madness, G. A sense of humor is always a good addition as far as I'm concerned. Plus, if Benedict, Will Smith and Jared Leto are all fangirling over U2, how can there be any reluctance to join in? :D

I've been an "avid contributor" to PLEBA since before both of your times. lol

(but thanks I dunno why those pics didn't work. THey should have I didn't change em. Anyways it's the 3 of Adam and Edge :))

I know you were, but you've been quietly lurking most of the time since I've been here. :wave:
And there are others out there as well, I bet. You hear that, you fanboy lurkers? I know you're there! :wink:

Rachel, I LOVE your avi. Did you design it, does it come in a bigger size, and can I have one? :love: :love: :love: Not for my avi of course (I love my B/E guitar love avi) but just for fun?

Rachel, I LOVE your avi. Did you design it, does it come in a bigger size, and can I have one? :love: :love: :love: Not for my avi of course (I love my B/E guitar love avi) but just for fun?

Here you go! :wave:

vanillacone_zps8e0532fb.jpg

Somebody made this after U2 did that photoshoot with the ice cream truck last year.

The funny thing about all these Oscar pics is, they really don't look like men in a crisis of self doubt, do they?

Back
Top Bottom