U2 are nominated in the 2008 MTV Europe Awards.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9-14.jpg

^ Yep, my feelings exaclty. So many gorgeous pictures. Thank you all for posting!

Bono looks cute in some of them, and hilarious in others. Seems they really had a good time (and maybe some alcohol).

Is there some you tube video available yet?

thanks for the pics, i just saw this show on cable here , no wonder Bono was sloshed, what an awful show!!
he was pretty funny, but the crowd just didn't quite get his uniquely irish sense of humour !
:D

No full video to be found yet then :sad: I want to see the whole lot including English Bono :crazy:

He looks completely :drunk: in some of them pics :lol:

Would anyone be willing to transcribe the speech, I don't need exacts, I'm just curious about what he said.

Bloody confused the hell out of me I can tell you! I was listening to it as I couldn't watch it, I was wondering who was speaking when I knew it was meant to be Bono :doh:

Found a bit of the speech on Youtube, but would like to see it all YouTube - Sir Paul McCartney accepts Ultimate Legend award at MTV EMAs

Thanks for finding this short video! :bow: I never got to see this show at all!! :scream: I don't think it has been broadcasted on any of Finlands national channels yet!? :shrug: So hopefully the whole video of Bono's speech and Macca's acceptance shows up on You Tube or someone makes a downloadable version available! :pray:

Back
Top Bottom