U2 are nominated in the 2008 MTV Europe Awards.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting! so far I knew none of the acts...okay I only have the screen without audio and maybe I heard some names before, but why is Bono there??! :huh:

OK that was it. Honestly, I was so embarrassed for Bono to be there. I mean WTF was this show supposed to be? And then he was being his usual polite self, even called people like Kid Rock "talented" :huh:

Nice appearance and very passionate speech, as always. Macca was a bit arrogant, very strange acceptance speech. Nice to hear this audience cheering so much when they came on stage, though.

Btw, Bono's accent cracked me up.

Nice appearance and very passionate speech, as always. Macca was a bit arrogant, very strange acceptance speech. Nice to hear this audience cheering so much when they came on stage, though.

I don't think he was arrogant, he just didn't know what to say...like ' Am I really so bored that I'm here?' I mean the next artist that came on says it all really! :barf:

I don't know, I just found Macca's behaviour a bit strange.

Btw, Bono was cute sitting down on the stage while Macca was speaking, biting his fingers. :lol:

83589241.jpg

Does Bono ever change his clothes these days? :lol:

Why wasn't he wearing an Obama shirt?

Bono can't wear an Obama shirt in public because he needs to maintain public neutrality in politics as a spokesperson for ONE....even if Barack Obama is our President-elect. :wink:

Bono is wearing the same outfit that he wore two weeks ago at the Women's Conference....I'm sure he has washed them in between. :up:

But I agree - this show was the worst MTV award show that I have ever seen.

And I just didn't understand the Rick Asthley award - that was the worst farce that I have ever seen.

Bono looked uncomfortable (I loved the way that he challenged the audience about the potato famine :applaud:) and Macca just looked bored with the whole thing.

I have a feeling that some alcohol was involved with the both of them. :cute:

Waiting for the pics.:heart:

Back
Top Bottom