U2 & i scans? Can't find mine. A little help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
It seems the files of all of the U2 & i scans that I'd saved have vanished. Can anyone either post or lead me to the particular forum post that had all of the great scans?

u2-and-i-1.jpg

I have tons of scans I've made of the photos from the book. Did you mean you want full scans with Anton's text? If so, I have a few but not so many... if it's just pics I have lots for you ::)

bonobw1988hollywoodACfull.jpg

I just checked out the 1st thread.. wow lots of em in there! :ohmy:

Also if there's anything you don't see there that you'd like scanned let me know!

Whoa old thread! That freaked me out!

By the way I have still been gathering my scans for a new U2 & i thread since we couldn't find it, though it seems this one has now been found :lol: I'll check those links, maybe we don't need a new one, but it would be nice to have a thread with only photos from that book.

Whoa old thread! That freaked me out!

By the way I have still been gathering my scans for a new U2 & i thread since we couldn't find it, though it seems this one has now been found :lol: I'll check those links, maybe we don't need a new one, but it would be nice to have a thread with only photos from that book.

A new one with all of the best quality scans would be a good thing. And to put all of the pics from that book in one place?

My humble wish. :wave:

A new one with all of the best quality scans would be a good thing. And to put all of the pics from that book in one place?

My humble wish. :wave:

I know Edge_O :wave: I still haven't forgotten that zip folder I was making for you! It's been in the works for a while now! :reject: Ok I will make the U2 & i thread, this weekend ok? :hug:

I know Edge_O :wave: I still haven't forgotten that zip folder I was making for you! It's been in the works for a while now! :reject: Ok I will make the U2 & i thread, this weekend ok? :hug:

No worries. When you have the time. I wasn't busting your chops. :D :lol: :wave:

Seems we have a few things like that, where there are bits in various threads... would be cool to consolidate the pictures - if possible. You know, one thread of all U2&i, one of all ZOOTV, one of all Popmart... Although, that would be quite the task. I can't even keep all the pics sorted on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom