U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoByypeter_neill-2.jpg

You strut that stuff baby. :drool:

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh :giggle: :combust:

The security guy is like "Come here, little balloon, you don't know what that guy does to your kind."

:lmao:!!

I LOLed when it popped in his face :lol:

I'm sure you all try and I understand it's much more difficult, because he isn't in evidence all the time like the others. :sad:
But I thought for professional photographers were a little easier.
I appreciate very much that you do for us every show, sharing your pics

I'm not sure if that sentence was correct.:reject:
Can you understand my poor English?

I'm studying English, but only since June :D

aaawww Edun you're doing well! A few little mistakes.... but it 's fine!:hug:

Trust me most Amercians (USA) would NOT be doing as well as you are at the same amount of time!

(at least the one year i could take Russian- and this was way, waaaayyyy back-- i got at least an 85. I did well! Then, it wasn't offered at the High School [grades 10, 11, 12] so that was thre end of that!)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

THAT VIDEO!!!! He's sooooo cuteee!!! :cute::cute::heart::love:

I couldn't understand what he said though, but still loved it to death!!! :lol::heart:

A great thanks to who filmed it and posted the link here.
And an even greater thanks to God almighty who gave us U2 into this world :)

Very very nice pictures, great shots, emma :up:

I read an article about the Munich show on a German site today which said that Bono invited half of the Munich hospital staff to the concert and met them all personally before the show, which is very nice. The article also featured a short interview with the doc who performed his back surgery and he said that Bono was very lovely and that this nice gesture is very typical for the kind of human being that he is. The doc also said he hadn't been to a U2 show before and was very impressed, and he wasn't surprised to see Bono jumping around so much because he has "recovered 100 %". He said that Bono followed a very strict rehab programme and showed a lot of discipline in therapy, that's why he's able to move like that right now.

Okay, I was going to post those shadeless photos in a Tour photo thread that you mentioned hadn't been posted in one yet. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom