Twitter Photos From The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And last but not least...

361148615.jpg

"Thanks everyone!"

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :cute:

Edge.You're doing it wrong! :lol::lol::lol:
Sucha cute man :cute::cute:

Bonogirl777 said:
And last but not least...

"Thanks everyone!"

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :cute:

I can officially forget about the tour ending, thanks Edge , your awesome .

he should have shut the door and done an impression of the space baby :D

Pamelakellett said:
Sorry Edge....you can`t convince me you do your own laundry!

:lol:

I mean......you are supposed to take your clothes off, not climb in the washer wearing them!

Ill help him take his wet clothes of after ,his laundry ride .....

:shifty: after al .. we like our rockstars wet, as Bono said.

I have to admit, when he started tweeting I was a bit pissed off! I was like I am dealing with this huge loss and now you tweet and rub my nose in it? :angry: Then I saw the last one and SERIOUSLY cracked up laughing :love: :lol:

Wonder how his tweeting will go now the tour is over.
Of course hoping for some regular update's from the studio or their well earned vacation.

:D

Wonder how his tweeting will go now the tour is over.
Of course hoping for some regular update's from the studio or their well earned vacation.

:D

yeah, I hope he'll keep tweeting even if the tour is over. I love the fact that he shares his pics with us :heart:

We wish, fellows, but Edge is pretty private so I won't hold my breath for any pics from his Eze villa any time soon. And also I thought this account is for the 360 tour only? Maybe he'll make a new account next year called "edgesoa" (songs of ascent) or something

hand0lotion said:
We wish, fellows, but Edge is pretty private so I won't hold my breath for any pics from his Eze villa any time soon. And also I thought this account is for the 360 tour only? Maybe he'll make a new account next year called "edgesoa" (songs of ascent) or something

Well its not like he's making pap.shots. he can post what he wants to.
So therefore i dont see a problem.
Why should his privacy be bothered by his own pics,
Besides that , Edge is obsessed with payphones , BP harm in posting some more...:shifty:

Well actually he has tweeted from Nice last year. He posted a pic of a pizza place there and, as usual, a payphone. So don't hold your breath for too long. ;)

And why would he have that name if SoA is an abandoned project? I doubt it would be called that. I think he'd rather just keep this name. If he's even going to continue tweeting that is. Hope he does, because he makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom