Twitter Photos From The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shadow looks like he's wearing a kilt.

Just sayin' :wink:

You're welcome, EdgeGirls.

Twitter

I just noticed this, Edge's twitter has this so it's most definitely the real deal(as if we weren't sure enough yet!).

Yep, he just got that I think yesterday or the day before. I noticed a few other accounts had it and his still didn't, but then the next day his did :)

I noticed the Paul Hewson account on Twitter did NOT have that a while ago so I deleted it.

IMPOSTERS. :|

Ofcourse that's a fake. How would anyone ever think that to be Bono's account? If he'd ever get an account it would be named Bono or Bonovox. It's his public name, nobody would know who the hell Paul Hewson is!

As he said himself, the only people who call me Paul are the bills. :wink:

The shadow pic is really cute. And I like the one where you can see the reflection of his fingers.

I don't think Bono would know how to upload pics to his twitter. :scratch:

I like the overall themes you can find in Edge's photos: Reflection definitely :drool:
also lines and patterns he seems to like :hmm:

No one can beat the randomness of Adam taking a picture of himself in the bathroom of an art museum.

Though I'd like Edge to try.

24909841-b12c79364b1252a2963eea9-1.jpg

They're in the studio?

I also think the studio photo is a hint. They spent quite some time in London around the time of their UK shows and Bono and Edge both said they've been working on some "old" material that they'd discovered and want to rework.

I know. But still I think it might be a sign for U2 working on new/old material. After all, they recorded part of No Line in that studio. And Edge took the picture some days ago, that means he was there recently.

Well that would be exciting and I hope you are right, but I think he was just passing through there and had a urge to take a picture because of the movie.

Olympic Studios sadly closed earlier this year- U2 were one of the last groups to record there. I vaguely remember though that there was something in the press at the time that U2 were considering buying the studios as they liked it so much there :hmm::hmm:

Olympic Studios sadly closed earlier this year- U2 were one of the last groups to record there. I vaguely remember though that there was something in the press at the time that U2 were considering buying the studios as they liked it so much there :hmm::hmm:

Yeah, I caught an interview with Bono and Edge ( on Zane Lowe ) on t.v. and Bono was saying that there were rumours going round that The Edge was going to buy them. I think he said something like (to paraphrase)
"I wish the Edge would buy them but....he's a little....tight" Lol.

Back
Top Bottom