Twitter Photos From The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL... in that photo with Bono signing autographs, look like someone is gonna smack him with an October Lp in his head! :ohmy: :lol: Poor Bono

Yep... Deploy the PLEBAn barrier! :D

Usually the scalpers have those big items to get autographed, but they may not be scalpers

Dallas

Hello, I'm new here, and as I was just reading your comments about Dallas I just could't help but register and reply.
It got me thinking about this little "moment" I shared with him, when I was standing after the 2nd show in Dublin this summer, at the railing, just 'dreaming' basicly ( just encounterd the most emotional concert of my life, and from very close-up), staring at no one in particlulair, and he just smiled and waved :wave: at me for no reason. And I tought that was very sweet for some wierd reason. ( and I told everyone around me and the dind't understood, because it was no one from the band it self) but anyway, I tought I might share it with you.

Hello, I'm new here, and as I was just reading your comments about Dallas I just could't help but register and reply.
It got me thinking about this little "moment" I shared with him, when I was standing after the 2nd show in Dublin this summer, at the railing, just 'dreaming' basicly ( just encounterd the most emotional concert of my life, and from very close-up), staring at no one in particlulair, and he just smiled and waved :wave: at me for no reason. And I tought that was very sweet for some wierd reason. ( and I told everyone around me and the dind't understood, because it was no one from the band it self) but anyway, I tought I might share it with you.

that's a cute little story. he is a great guy :yes:

and welcome to PLEBA :wave:

Aww! :cute: I've always thought that Dallas seems like a really nice guy. Someone said one time that they were just standing there near the stage before the show and Dallas came up to them and put a guitar pick in their hand, and they weren't even asking for one or paying attention to him!

Just to keep with the larger sizes I have been posting...

September 12, 2009

29387913-1e3049ea9a8382357240389-1.jpg

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot :drool:

:cute:

Dublin 2? :ohmy: Woah you must've been quite near me! I went to try to get a pick from Dallas after that show.
:angry: Sadly some rowdy Italians decided to be rude and when Dallas threw me a couple they pushed me on the floor to grab the picks. Same thing happened the third night.

:cute:

Dublin 2? :ohmy: Woah you must've been quite near me! I went to try to get a pick from Dallas after that show.
:angry: Sadly some rowdy Italians decided to be rude and when Dallas threw me a couple they pushed me on the floor to grab the picks. Same thing happened the third night.

Yeah I noticed some "fans" can be quite rude, waving flaggs and all sorts of things infront of other people's faces. But to be trown just to the floor is just plain mean:angry:
btw, I was standing on Adam's side, 3rd row innercircle, I still can't believe I was that close to the band:)

Back
Top Bottom