Twitter Photos From The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
28439356-e5fa6c2e5fc5f3fe1cca283-1.jpg

I can almost hear certain younguns saying "what IS that?"

Right! Never see these anymore! I wonder where this was :hmm:

^You r on ur own kid...coming up with a band name is hard cause if u become famous ur stuck with it...

I always thought "U2" was the best band name ever....u need something short and sweet, nothing 2 fancy or hippsterish

^You r on ur own kid...coming up with a band name is hard cause if u become famous ur stuck with it...

I always thought "U2" was the best band name ever....u need something short and sweet, nothing 2 fancy or hippsterish

true dat true dat, was thinking the same thing, something short and sweet :hmm: oh well guess we'll see

I love how gorgeous his photos were from Europe and now he comes here and we get a beat up pay phone with a beer bottle. :lol:

Edge's surely got talent. I heard him saying somewhere in the mid eighties he had the passion for photography, but I didn't imagine he was this good. keep it on, edge :up:

Edge's surely got talent. I heard him saying somewhere in the mid eighties he had the passion for photography, but I didn't imagine he was this good. keep it on, edge :up:
Yeah , Anton wrote he was the one who was most interested.
It was in one ove his books, can't remember which one, but he really like's taking pics. :cute: Lovely hobby I have to say.

While we wait for Edge's next tweet, here is another photograph taken by him.

ZabriskiePointMojaveDesertCAbyTheEd.png

I think I have a better copy somewhere but of course I cant find it.

Back
Top Bottom