tuf bono respect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
tuf bono don't get hella much enough respect here, though he was a great guy, a loveable oaf as much as a soddin' mountain goat. pretty good at the singing, too.

so post pictures of the guy because of a Reason.

:rockon: I've got a few, I think.

1986BonoEdge.jpg

reggo that first pic is from 83 devore or some shit i.e. NOT TUF BONO HOLY SHIT

although the other ones have a level of Respect

naturally the blurrier are the betters

reggo that first pic is from 83 devore or some shit i.e. NOT TUF BONO HOLY SHIT

although the other ones have a level of Respect

naturally the blurrier are the betters

:reject: Sorry. I was judging by how much hair Edge had left. I don't know from the different eras, tbh.

:reject: Sorry. I was judging by how much hair Edge had left. I don't know from the different eras, tbh.

to my knowledge, bono had a longer mullet and was sort of fatter during tuf, although i didn't take no TUF Bono 101 so i could be wrong.

but he does need respect.

also i meant your second post when bono was working the whole HOLY SHIT I CAN WEAR NO SHIRT THIS WILL IMPRESS THE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN deal, not the one from your first post, that was tuf bono deluxe

also i meant your second post when bono was working the whole HOLY SHIT I CAN WEAR NO SHIRT THIS WILL IMPRESS THE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN deal, not the one from your first post, that was tuf bono deluxe

oh, right. Well, fuck. I like that pic mostly for the look of HOLY SHIT I AM GONNA PUKE on Adam's face.

I'm sorry, Bonnie. I shouldn't have blown my entire wad of TUF Bono pics on my first post. Spread the love around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom